Chapter 10: Together Forever

You and Yushiro kept fighting Sasumaru as you tried to aim at her neck but she would throw the balls at you, hindering you.

She then suddenly bounced the ball multiple times, creating a huge cloud of dust around, blocking your and Yushiro's visions. You covered your eyes from the dust but you and Yushiro could still able to dodge the balls with ease. You tried to approach Susamaru by following her aura but the balls quickly stopped you from doing so. Yushiro's talisman on your forehead had slipped off.

"Ridiculous! It's child's play for me to evade a linear attack like this! Locating you is a breeze, as well!"

"The same goes for you! No matter how well you might conceal yourself..."

Susamaru saw Yushiro run past her as she quickly raised her hand and threw the ball. "I can see you clear as day!"

"YUSHIRO-SAN!" You shouted as you saw the ball coming close to his face but your eyes widened as you saw Nezuko use her regenerated leg to kick it away from him. You quickly caught her in time and put her down.

"What fun this is!" Susamaru laughed as she witnessed Nezuko's kicking.

"Hey, you! Don't be so rash just because you're immortal!" Nezuko again saw Rokuta in Yushiro as she went silent. You immediately saw her aura full of warmth and platonic love auras.

"Wh-what's wrong?" Yushiro stuttered before he went blushed because Nezuko suddenly patted his head. You quietly chuckled at the sight.

"What do you think you're doing? Here it comes!"

You saw the ball coming toward you three as Nezuko stood up and kicked it. Susamaru laughed loudly as she threw it again and Nezuko kicked it again.

"Look at her." Yushiro mumbled before he noticed Tamayo come to his side. "Tamayo-sama..."

You watched with shock as Nezuko kicked back with a little more strength shocked the demon who grabbed the ball in her hand.

"You little brat! You little brat! So, now you can kick my temari back at me?! How insolent!"

You watched Nezuko and Susamaru have a kicking battle as they both grunted, creating a huge gust of wind.

"(Y/N)." You turned to Tamayo as she came to your side and whispered to you. "You go help Tanjiro. I'll handle this."

"Okay!" You answered as you quickly went to the area where Tanjiro fought with Yahaba. You noticed the demon's head had disappeared before you heard Tanjiro's scream from above. You looked up to see he was in the air as the arrows around his body had disappeared along with the demon.

You gasped as you raced to the area where he would fall and quickly caught him in your arms. Tanjiro was shocked as he turned to see you. "(Y/N)!" He soon blushed because you were carrying him bridal style. You gently placed him down on the ground, his body really couldn't move because of the demon's tossing around the wall and the house.