Chapter 26: New Mission (END)

You, Zenitsu, and Inosuke watched Tanjiro and Kanao blocking each other's cups with the speed neck and neck. The boys were speechless by it.

 The boys were speechless by it

"His speed is improving a lot. I'm so proud of him." You watched the match with a smile.

"Holy..." Zenitsu gasped.

"Look at them go!" Inosuke murmured.

Tanjiro groaned while Kanao only kept staring at the cups, Kanao managed to grab one but Aoi suddenly cut them out.

"That's it!"

They both stopped as Tanjiro sighed out of tiredness before he complimented Kanao. "You sure are fast, Kanao!" Kanao only kept her face straight as she stared at him.

"Your record is now ten wins and ten losses." Aoi told Tanjiro who stretched himself.

"I'm totally not done yet. Let's go for a run. Are you up to it?" Tanjiro turned to his friends and you

"You mean while doing Total Concentration, Constant?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah." Tanjiro nodded his head before he slammed his hand on Zenitsu's stomach, testing him. Zenitsu's body shook a bit but he didn't whine at all.

"Keep this up the whole time?" Zenitsu whined with depression.

"MONJIRO!" Inosuke yelled before he opened his shirt widely, Zenitsu turned before he punched it.

"Take it!"

"THAT'S NOTHIN'!" Inosuke boasted as he felt nothing from that punch.

"You're all brawn and no brains!" Zenitsu muttered while you shrugged your shoulders.

"Well, at least, you both kept up with training. If you guys doing well today, I'll make my mother's Namagashi for you guys tonight! I have prepared ingredients!" You said with a smile and crossed arms.

"REALLY?! A SWEET MADE BY (Y/N)-CHAN?!" Zenitsu shouted with hearts in his eyes before he ran past all of you to the outside. "I BETTER GO TRAINING NOW!"

"HEY, I NEED TO HAVE SWEETS MORE THAN YOU DO!" Inosuke yelled as he ran out, following Zenitsu. You chuckled lightly with your right hand covering your mouth before you nudged Tanjiro to snap him out.

"Let's go!" Tanjiro said before you and he went training outside all day until night time.

You kept your promise as you and the boys went back to your house and had a messy cooking time because you four attempted to create the sweet in each style but ended up having a food fight because of Inosuke.