Chapter 14: The House with the Wisteria Family Crest

"KNOCK IT OFF!"

You raised your right leg before you kicked your foot on his stomach, cracking his right rib. The boy groaned before he bounced away from you and Zenitsu and fell to the ground.

"She broke his bones!" Zenitsu yelled as he heard the boy's bone cracking.

"AREN'T YOU A MEMBER OF THE DEMON SLAYERS CORPS?! DON'T YOU GET WHY ZENITSU REFUSES TO DRAW HIS SWORD?! IT'S BECAUSE IT'S TABOO FOR US TO DRAW OUR SWORDS ON EACH OTHER FOR NO REASON! BUT HERE YOU ARE, GIVING HIM A ONE-SIDED BEATDOWN! IS THAT FUN OF YOU?! YOU'RE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW!"

The boy only giggled loudly as he spoke up. "Oh, so that's why? My bad." His face raised as he stared at you. "In that case, let's fight barehanded!"

"If it's that what you want, then so be it!" You yelled as your right hand hit your left palm, get ready for a fight.

Tanjiro grew panicky as he tried to stop you and the boy. "Wait, (Y/N)! He doesn't get it all! We're not supposed to fight each other!"

The boy stood up from the ground before he charged at you. He used his foot to kick you but you quickly dodged it before you dodged his hands, coming toward your face.

"Listen to me!" Tanjiro yelled but neither you nor the boy listened to him.

He climbed on your shoulders and spun around, but you quickly grabbed his arms and threw him to the ground. He quickly stood on his hands before swinging his foot to your face, you leaned back, dodging it.

"Look at him! How can he move like that?" Zenitsu thought as he watched the fight while Shoichi came to his side. "I mean, (Y/N)-chan just busted some of his ribs."

He ran before he dashed his feet to you, and you jumped in a backflip before kicking him in roundhouse but he dodged by bending backward before raising to face you. You were slightly surprised before you blocked his fist with your wrist.

"Zenitsu! Are you okay?" Tanjiro yelled as he came to Zenitsu to check him up.

"Does it look like I'm okay to you?" Zenitsu muttered before he looked at you. "Actually, isn't (Y/N)-chan running afoul of the taboo herself? She did break his bones."

Shoichi wiped the bruises with a handkerchief, and Tanjiro took the box as he checked around to see no scratches.

The boy climbed on your shoulders again but you quickly threw him away by grabbing his body. He moved his legs on the ground, trying to kick your legs but you jumped in a cartwheel, avoiding them.

 He moved his legs on the ground, trying to kick your legs but you jumped in a cartwheel, avoiding them

He then used his head to charge at you but you pushed his head down, making him get backflip. He quickly took a chance to use his legs to kick you in the face but you blocked them before you jumped back away.

"Th-This guy..." Tanjiro thought as he watched the boy's movement. He watched you flick his attack away with your hand. "His attacks are bizarrely low! It's just like... Just like... battling a four-legged beast!"