Chapter 22: Master of the Mansion

You were brought to the headquarters by Kakushi named Goto along with Tanjiro who was still unconscious because of Kanao. You were forced to kneel on the ground with your head low down.

"Wake up. Hey, I said wake up! Wake... Hey! Hey you! C'mon, you! C'mon! Are you gonna sleep all day?! Wake the hell up, will you?!"

You looked up as you observed the people who were staring at you two with curious gazes.

"Bummer. I heard they were Demon Slayers with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude and plain girl, huh?"

The beader on a giant man made a sound after he rubbed his hands together.

"And now, we'll put these people on trial! I see!"

"To think that this boy's been protecting his sister who's now a demon... And this girl's been protecting her friends! Now that's beautiful sibling love and friendship! How brave!"

"Wait, you are--" You spoke as you noticed Shinobu among them before you got shut up by Goto.

"Shut the hell up!"

"Wh-Who are these peop--" Tanjiro's head was forced into the ground by Goto.

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you morons! Just who do you think is standing before you?! You're in the presence of the Hashiras!"

"Hashiras? What is a Hashira? What's he talking about? And who are these people exactly? Where are we now?" Tanjiro thought in his head.

"Wait, Father was once a Hashira." You thought with your eyes widened. "So, these people are the most powerful Demon Slayers in the corps."

"This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you two are about to be put on trial... Tanjiro Kamado and (Y/N) (L/N)." Your head turned to Shinobu who had a smile. "Before we start the trial, why don't you each explain the crime you've comm--"

"There's no need for a trial!" Shinobu turned her head to her fellow Hashira.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮
𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with them on our own! We're going to behead them along with the demon!" Kyojuro said with a wide smile and loud voice.