Chapter 31

Your POV

The days passed quickly and soon it was the day before we left for camp. I was in my room packing my things as I talked to Hikari who sat on my bed.

"Well I know for a fact that I'm not excited to see Vivian." She said and laid back. "How can someone be that much of a bitch?" I heard a small noise outside my door and turned and winked at her.

"I don't know. I heard the boys Seijoh captain is hot though." I snickered.

"I heard that too. I might just become one of his fangirls." She laughed.

"There's also that third year setter at Karasuno. He's cute."

"I don't know, I think their first year setter is cute."

I put my finger to my lips and walked over to my door and opened it. Tetsurou and Kou both fell into the room.

There was a pause and Tetsu pointed to Kou. "It was his idea."

"Was not!"

Hikari and I started laughing.

They stood up. "But what was it that you were talking about?" Tetsurou said.

They started walking towards us and I guess both of us had the same idea because we both ran past them and out of the room downstairs. They chased after us as we ran outside and around the house.

Hikari was caught first and then I was by Kou. When he grabbed me he dipped me down and showered a bunch of kisses on my face as I laughed.

"What were you saying again?" Tetsu asked.

Hikari laughed. "Oh please, we knew you were outside the door. That was to make you jealous."

"Hmph." Tetsu huffed and picked up Hikari over his shoulder and turned to walk back inside.

"Tetsurou! Put me down!" She laughed as she yelled.

I turned to Kou. "You gonna carry me in too?"

"Do you want me to?" He smiled.

"Yes."

I hopped on his back and we went back inside to see Hikari laying on the couch with Tetsurou laying on top of her.

"Sorry Y/N. I don't think he's gonna let me up anytime soon." She laughed.

I laughed and Kou and I went back up to my room. I continued packing my stuff for the camp while he clung to me.

"I have to get ready Kou." I smiled and looked at him behind me.

"Go ahead."

I laughed a bit. "I can't do that with you clinging to me." He frowned and I kissed his cheek. "When I'm done we can cuddle."

As I was packing he laid on my bed and I joined him about 10 minutes later.

The camp was at Nekoma but we were staying at the school for a week with the other teams so they thought it'd be better to just stay there.