Chapter 18

Your POV

"I'll get it." Tetsu stood up and walked out of the room.

"Who would be here at this time?" Mira asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

A few minutes later Tetsu poked his head into the room.

"It seems we have a special guest."

"Huh?"

He moved into the room and behind him was..

"HIKARI!?"

I jumped up from my bed and maneuvered through the people on the floor and embraced Hikari pulling back moments later.

"I thought you were still in the hospital!"

"I wanted to surprise you! I would've come earlier but my parents made me rest the whole day."

Then I noticed she had crutches and a boot around her ankle along with a wrist brace.

I hugged her again, "I'm so glad you came!" I sniffed and she pulled back from the hug and looked at me.

"Aww don't cry!" She wiped my tears with her free hand.

"How can I not? I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. Now come on, let's go sit down."

I helped her over to my bed and let her sit where I was sitting and laid her crutches against the wall beside it. I then sat on the floor in between Tetsu and Bokuto.

"How about we play a game?" Riko suggested.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Which one?" I spoke slowly.

"Truth or dare of course." I raised my eyebrow at her, "What?"

"You and Chiyo are usually planning something when you suggest this game. Sometimes Mira too."

"Hey!"

Riko smirked, "What, scared?"

She knew just how to push my buttons. "Fine."

"I'll start then, Hikari truth or dare." Riko started.

"Why me first!?"

"Truth or dare."

She grumbled, "Truth."

"Okay, obviously I have to start with the most basic question, do you have a crush?"

Hikari's face flushed, "U-uh, yes.." I giggled and she glared at me, "Since you wanna laugh Y/N, Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Fine then, I dare you to sit on Bokuto's lap the rest of the game." The other girls giggled and I shrugged.

"Not like I haven't before." I stood up and sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

A couple turns later and it came back to me.

"Hmm.. Tetsu!" I pointed at my brother, "Truth or dare?"

He narrowed his eyes, "Dare."

I smirked evilly, "I dare you to kiss Hikari!"

This time both his and Hikari's faces flushed red and the others burst out laughing and snickering.

"Now it's starting to get interesting." Chiyo said.

"W-What!?"

"Go on." He sat there for a moment, "What happened to all that confidence from before?"

"Shut up Y/N!" He yelled at me then got up.

He leaned over on the bed and grabbed her cheek and pressed his lips against hers. The room was silent the whole time and then burst out into cheering.

"Finally!" Mira yelled.

When he pulled back Hikari was frozen in place, she may not have been breathing.

He sat back down flustered and looked at me, "Truth or dare."

"..Dare.." I said cautiously.

Honestly I should have been expecting what he said next, but I was still surprised when the words came out of his mouth.

"I dare you to kiss Bokuto."