Chapter 13

Your POV

"TETSUUU!" I ran into his room once again swinging the door open and scaring them awake.

"Y/N!"

"Come on get up!"

"No. Let me sleep."

I jumped up on his bed and pulled him up by his arms but he was pretty heavy.

"COME ON!"

"Alright fine! Let me go!"

"Yay!"

He finally got up along with Bokuto. It was around 10 in the morning and I had also just woken up.

The two of us have this tradition thing where on our birthdays as soon as we wake up we give each other our presents we got for the other. It's not that big of a deal but we've done it every year.

I quickly grabbed my present for Tetsu and ran back to his room and jumped on his bed in a sitting position.

"Happy birthday!" I held out my present to him and he grabbed it.

I got him a new video game that he had been wanting and a new volleyball that I got custom made. It had his name and his jersey number on it.

"Holy shit. How did you do this?"

"I have my ways."

He then got up and went and grabbed a small box from his closet and handed it to me.

"Happy birthday."

It was a silver necklace with a volleyball charm. There was also another charm on it that said 'setter'.

"It's beautiful." I held it up in awe.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you!"

I took the necklace and clasped it around my neck.

"Now get ready so we can go get breakfast!"

I ran out and ran to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready. Once I was done I wrapped the towel around my body and brushed my teeth and then fixed my hair.

I wore a maroon skirt and a black top with fishnets and my combat boots. This outfit was temporary, I would be changing later to go to karaoke.

For breakfast we decided to go to a diner in town that we go to every year. I ordered the same thing I always get, chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and eggs.

After eating we got us each a cupcake from a cafe since we weren't bringing a cake tonight and it was delicious.

It was already around 1 pm when we made it back home and we were leaving for Karaoke around 4:30 so we needed to prepare things for tonight after we come back from dinner. Tetsu went to go buy more snacks for everyone while Bokuto helped me clean up the house.

By the time everything was ready we had about an hour before we had to leave so I went to go get ready.