Chapter 12

Your POV

The week seemed to fly by quickly and it was now the end of practice on Friday.

"Good job ladies! Prelims are in a month so keep working hard! Dismissed!"

The gym had already been cleaned and so we headed out. Once again we finished before the boys so I walked over to the gym and to my surprise Bokuto was also there.

"Bokuto!" I dropped my bag and ran over to him jumping up and wrapping my legs around him like I've been doing the past week and hugged him.

"Do you always do that?" I looked over to Yaku who was looking at us.

I leaned back a little with my legs still wrapped around him, "Aww, jealous Yaku? Do you want a hug too?" Lev was snickering beside him and his face turned red.

"W-What!? N-no!"

"It's okay to admit it Yaku! Who doesn't want a hug from me?" I smirked and jumped off of Bokuto and held my arms out. "C'mon!"

Lev was laughing beside him and I saw a vein pop out of his head. In one swift move he kicked the back of Lev's knees causing him to fall. He then walked over and let me hug him and had a slight blush on his face and looked the other way.

Tetsu walked over, "Y/N stop messing with my teammates."

"You're no fun." I pouted and let go of him, "Anyways, what are you doing here Bokuto?" I looked over to him.

"Practice was cancelled so I texted Tetsu and he let me come practice here with them."

Tetsu then spoke up. "He's coming over and helping us get things ready for tomorrow."

"OH YEAH! I ALMOST FORGOT! TOMORROW'S OUR BIRTHDAY!" I squealed.

I've been waiting all week for it and was so excited I could barely sleep.

"Y/N, calm down."

"I think that's impossible by this point." Yaku said.

Tetsu sighed and I didn't even notice him walking over to me until he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and I squealed in surprise. The others were laughing.

"Tetsu! Put me down!" I kicked my legs and hit his back.

"Will you calm down?"

"I'm not a fucking toddler!" I yelled at him and he gave no answer, "TETSU!" No answer. "..Fine.."

He sat me back down on the floor and I crossed my arms and turned away from him. I could hear the others laughing and I soon joined in.

After we finally left the gym and headed home I went inside and plopped down on the couch.

"Don't tell me you're already tired." I heard Tetsu call out.

"I haven't slept the past few days."

"Excitement?" I nodded, "Figures." He walked over and grabbed my arms pulling me up and I whined, "You at least need to eat, c'mon."

He pulled me to my feet and we walked to the kitchen where Bokuto was.

Tetsu looked at me, "Ramen?"

"Ramen."

After eating I went up to my room and changed. Once I laid down I quickly fell asleep.