Chapter 27

Your POV

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!?"

"Kou, I'm-"

"PLEASE DON'T DIE!"

"I'm not gonna d-"

"STOP MESSING WITH Y/N DUMBASS!"

Koutarou had just busted into my room and now him and Tetsurou were fighting. I coughed violently which brought their attention back to me.

"Kou," My voice was raspy, "It's just a cold, I'll be better in a few days." I ended my sentence by coughing my lungs out.

Just as Tetsu was about to say something, Hikari bust into my room.

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!?"

I groaned and plopped back down on my bed.

"She's gonna be fine!" Tetsu said. "It's just a cold!"

"Good." She sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. "Here, I got you some green tea and cold medicine on my way here."

I sat back up slowly and took the medicine. "Thanks, I needed this. Now all three of you get out."

"What, why!?" Kou said.

"You're gonna get sick! And I want to sleep."

"Fine, I have to go to work anyways." Hikari stood up, "But I'm gonna be back to check on you later! So don't die!"

"I'm not gonna-"

"See ya!" She disappeared out the door.

After Koutarou and Tetsu left my room I finally was able to fall back asleep.

~

I woke up a couple hours later and I felt horrible. My body was heavy and my head was spinning. I slowly got up and wrapped my blanket around my body and headed downstairs, trying my best not to fall down the stairs.

"Feeling any better?" Tetsu said from the couch.

"Do I look like I feel any better?" My throat was dry and my voice raspy.

"No. You look like shit." I glared and flipped him off.

Him and Kou were watching a movie and I sat on the other side of Kou, leaning on the side of the couch.

"Tetsu."

"What?"

"Make me soup."

"No."

"But I'm sick!"

"And?"

I glared at him from the other side of the couch.

He sighed, "Fine."

I smiled and then ended up sneezing like five times.

"Stop dying over there!" Tetsu yelled from the kitchen.

"Leave me alone!"

Right after I yelled my whole body shivered, even though I was covered with a blanket.

"Come on." I looked and over and Kou had his arms open.

"You're gonna get sick." I sniffed.

"I don't get sick."

"That's what they all say." He didn't say anything. "..I warned you."

I scooted over to him and laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me and rubbed my arm. I snuggled into him.

"Seriously?" Tetsu walked in.

"Shut up."

~

A couple days later I was at Kou's house taking care of him since his parents were at work and his sisters weren't there.

"I thought you 'don't get sick'." I teased him.

"Shut it." I laughed. "At least I have a pretty lady to take care of me." He flirted.

Though right after he sneezed a few times.

"I'm swooning."