Chapter 11

Your POV

Since Tetsu had given us an upbeat love song, I gave them a sappy one. Being the overdramatic hoe he is, he took a fake rose he had from valentines day and put it in his mouth. I was already laughing by this point.

The song started off and they were already in weird positions. The dance moves made them close together and it was pretty hilarious, I was laughing the whole time. I had started recording them around the middle of the song.  At the end of the song Bokuto spun him out and then was spun back into his chest.

"I-I.. c-can't BREATHE!"

I was holding my stomach and had fallen back onto the bed. Tears from laughing so hard ran down my face and my stomach was cramping as I gasped for air and the other two started laughing with me.

It took a while before I was able to calm down but I was still giggling here and there and I showed them the video I took.

"Please don't post that." Tetsu laughed as he watched it.

"I'm not but I sent it to Hikari."

After a few more songs and me struggling to breathe we decided to turn off the game. I let Tetsu make dinner this time and Bokuto decided to help him as I went and showered since I was sweaty, mainly from laughing so much.

I put on yellow shorts with a cropped black tank top and headed downstairs. As I walked down the staircase I saw pictures of me and Tetsu hanging on the wall and as I looked at a certain one I was reminded of an important date. I ran the rest of the way downstairs and into the kitchen, once again scaring them.

"TETSU!" He yelled in surprise.

"Do you really have to keep doing that!?"

"Duh! Also, I just realized our birthday is next week!" I was practically jumping around.

He put down the spatula he was holding and looked at me, "You just now realized that?"

"Shut up! So any ideas?" I asked jumping around him.

"First of all, calm down. Second, there's a karaoke bar that just opened in town and we could do that, dinner, and movie night?"

"That sounds amazing!"

Tetsu smiled at my excitement, "I'll make reservations later."

"YAY!" I ran over to Bokuto who was turned away from me and jumped on his back. "You're coming too right Bokuto!?"

He lost his balance for a second but quickly regained it and smiled at me. "Of course!"

As he helped Tetsu with the rest of dinner I had my legs around his waist and my arms hanging loosely around his neck.

"Do you really have to hang onto anyone who's around you?" Tetsu asked me and Bokuto turned his head to look at me.

"Is there a problem with that?"

"Well no-"

"Then don't question me." I laid my head against his and wrapped my arms more around his neck, "Besides, Bokuto is very warm and cuddly."

"Is that so?"

"Yep!"