Chapter 16

Your POV

After a while we decided to hook my phone to one of the speakers and play music from there since not everyone wanted to sing and those who did already have. I put my playlist on shuffle and some of the girls started dancing and I did with them. Eventually some of the boys, especially Lev, joined us.

That's when I looked over and saw Tetsu and Bokuto dancing together and of course being overdramatic. I had to cover my mouth to stop from laughing too loudly and it was pretty fucking funny.

After a couple more minutes of their horrid dancing, Tetsurou called me over. "You can take it from here Y/N."

He took my hands and placed them in Bokuto's and left. It was then one of my favorite songs that was a bit slower started playing.

He bent down a bit and kissed the top of my hand, "May I have this dance?"

I giggled a bit, "Of course."

He pulled me close to him and took one of my hands in his own and the other on my waist and mine found its way to his shoulder. He took the lead and started swaying me from side to side.

"So, how do you like your party?"

"I love it. I don't think I've ever had this much fun." I looked over to the side and saw that Chiyo somehow got Kenma to dance with her and he seemed pretty nervous. "How the hell did she manage to do that?" I laughed.

"Probably bribed him with apple pie." He smiled.

Then he spun me around, dipped me, and pulled me back to him. I started quietly singing along to the words to where only he could hear me. This made him smile even brighter and I realized how beautiful his smile actually was. How when he smiled you could slightly see the dimples that indented his face. How his smile could light up an entire room. I was completely entranced.

"Y/N!" Tetsu called my name and pulled me back to reality. "We don't have much longer till we need to leave so we can go get dinner."

"Okay." I took my hand out of Bokuto's and immediately missed the softness and warmth of them.

Everyone helped clean up a bit and Chiyo and one of the other girls from my team helped carry my presents to  the car.

"So Y/N, when are you going to ask him out?" Chiyo asked as we walked through the hallway and nobody else could hear us.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, I saw the way you two were looking at each other."

"Chiyo, we're just friends." I could feel a small blush rising to my cheeks.

That's when Riko spoke up, "Bullshit. With the way you looked at each other and how he was holding you, there's no denying it."

We made it to the car and started putting the presents in the trunk.

"Also, if I remember correctly, he's at your house all the time right?"

"That's because him and Tetsurou are best friends." I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Y/N you literally ran and jumped on him in the gym yesterday." Chiyo said.

"So?"

She facepalmed, "You're hopeless."