Chapter 26

Your POV

None of us really bothered changing after our game. We just put our team jacket over our jerseys.

As we walked out of the building I grabbed Koutarou's hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I wish I could've seen your game earlier."

"Don't worry about it. Your game was amazing though. That last serve you did, you could tell the other team was hella pissed."

"It was pretty satisfying."

"Would you two please stop flirting?" I looked back at an annoyed Tetsu.

"You're one to talk!" I gestured to him.

"She was tired!"

Hikari was on his back with his arms under her thighs and her arms around his neck. Akaashi was beside them scrolling on his phone.

"She's right you know." He said without looking up.

"Oh please, everyone knows about your little crush on-"

He was hit over the head.

"Shut it." He said, his face turning red and the rest of us laughed.

"How rude."

"You deserved it."

"Y/N! Kou!" We turned to see Kana and Kiyomi running towards us. "Congratulations on making it to nationals!" They both hugged me.

"What about me!?" Kou yelled.

"Hush! We'll get to you in a second!" I heard a grunt of annoyance from him and I laughed.

"Who are they?" Tetsurou asked.

"OH, you must be Y/N's twin brother!"

"Yes."

"We're Kou's older sisters!"

Kiyomi grabbed him by the neck and ruffled his hair.

"Oh come on!"

~

After talking for a while everyone went home, though of course Kou and Hikari came to our place.

Once we got home I plopped down on the couch, the fatigue hitting me all at once.

"Y/N get up, you stink."

"Mmm" I acknowledged him but didn't move.

I faintly heard Hikari giggle.

"I'll make sure she gets a shower. Come on you big baby!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Ughhhh."

She dragged me upstairs (almost falling a couple times because of the boot around her ankle) and made me go start the bath while she grabbed my clothes.

"I can do that! You're hurt!"

"Nope! Go on! I gotta make sure you don't pass out on me."

I mumbled a 'fine' before starting the water and getting into the bath after it filled up.

She came into the bathroom moments later, clothes in hand, and sat them to the side before sitting on the edge of the tub.

"You don't need to stay in here."

"I'd rather not let you fall asleep and drown."

I laughed at that.

"So, how are you and Tetsurou doing?" I smirked up at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Mhm sure, did he ask you to be his girlfriend yet?"

She playfully scoffed, "No."

She got some shampoo in her hands and started running her hands through my hair.

"Hmm?"

"Before you ask, it makes me feel better about not being able to be there, by your side on the court. Besides, I used to always do this when you overworked yourself."

"I remember. I also remember when you fell in that one time while we were in junior high." I laughed and she joined.

I looked over to her to see that she had taken the boot off from around her foot. "Why'd you take the boot off?"

"Can't really get it wet. And every time we do this you always splash me."

"That's fair." I laughed and turned to flick water at her.