Chapter 19

Your POV

"I dare you to kiss Bokuto."

"..What..?"

"You heard me."

I heard Mira teasing, "Aww, I've never seen Y/N all flustered before."

"MIRA!"

"I don't blame her. She's never had her first kiss."

"RIKO!" By this point I didn't dare look up at Bokuto.

"Don't be so shy Y/N." Chiyo started, "We've all seen the way you look at him."

My breathe caught in my throat. She mentioned that earlier when we were leaving Karaoke.

"What happened to all that confidence from before?" Tetsurou mocked me and the others snickered.

I could feel myself slightly shaking and my face felt like it was on fire.

"C'mon Y/N~" Yaku teased from behind me.

"Shut up!"

I finally looked up to Bokuto to see him as flustered as I was.

After a short moment of teasing and embarrassment I finally turned to him and crashed our lips together. Though almost immediately I pulled back and hid my burning face in my hands. As I leaned back into his chest again he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my hair.

The game went on for awhile until once again we heard the door from downstairs. But this time, it had slammed shut.

The room went silent and I looked over to Tetsu and he had the same look on his face as me. He slowly got up and walked out of the room. I stood and followed after him but he had stopped in the hallway.

"What are you doing here?" His voice was barely over a whisper, almost a growl.

"It's my fucking house."

The hallway was dark. Barely lit through the light from my room, but I could still see him just fine.

"Mom said you both were supposed to be gone for months."

"Well plans change, Tetsurou." His name came out in a sneer.

He paused for a moment. "We have guests over. Don't bother us." He turned and pulled me back into the room and shut the door.

He moved back to his place on the floor but I couldn't move from where I was standing.

"-/N. Y/N!"

I snapped back to reality and saw everyone was staring at me.

~

After what happened it wasn't long before everyone had gone home, except for Bokuto and Hikari of course. I was curled up in his lap on the floor. I had calmed down a bit and was talking to him and Hikari who sat beside us. Tetsurou then walked into the room and he had something behind his back.

"Dad is gone and I know what will make you feel better." I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

From behind his back he pulled out..

"Face masks?"

"I know how much you love torturing us with these things. Besides, you definitely look like you need one right now."

"Fuck you!" I flipped him off.

"Right back atcha, now come on."

The four of us huddled into my bathroom and Hikari and I sat on the counter.

It was a black charcoal mask that you had to peel off.

"Is it gonna hurt?" Bokuto asked.

I smiled, "Don't worry, it's not gonna hurt."