CHAPTER 4-I CARE FOR YOU

Chaeyoung's POV

I felt my cheeks heating up after she kissed me.Am I flustered?

"Hindi parin ako naniniwala.You can pay anyone to pretend to be your girlfriend!"

"Edi don't.Just leave,can you?We have some things to do."

"You're mine,Kim Jisoo."

"No one's yours.Now the door is open,LEAVE."Umalis naman sya.She looked at me.

"You look pretty hot."She said.

"T-Thanks."

"Go home now.Butler Shin!"

"Yes Master?"

"Iuwi mo na sya."

"Okay Master."Paalis na kami when she grabbed my hand,making my heart beat like crazy.

"Wait.Wear this.Madaming pervert dito.Better protect my property.See you."She said."You may go now."Umalis na kami dun.I still felt my heart beat racing.Ang iroganteng yun!

Jisoo's POV

"Her lips taste like strawberries.I should have bite it para mas convincing."I told myself.I just laughed with the thought.I was crazy in love with Bona before.I never thought of cheating on her but she did.A girl like her doesn't deserve me.After my work,umuwi na ako.Gabi na.Lagi akong ganito umuwi.Minsan nga eh hindi pa ako nakakauwi because I have a lot of things to do.Umakyat muna ako to change my clothes.Maybe she's somewhere else kaya wala sya dito sa kwarto.After changing I went to dinning 2 and I saw her there.We ate our dinner.

"Sino yung babae kanina?"She asked out of the blue.

"Bakit?Selos ka?"I teased her.

"Hindi no!Just curious."

"Ohh.Ex fiance."

"Bakit kayo naghiwalay?"

"Cheating."

"She cheated or you do?"

"She did.Its been a year ago let's just forget it.Anyways wala na naman sya sa akin."

"Ohh.Okay."After eating we got to bed to sleep.11pm..12am..I can't sleep while this beautiful girl beside me is sleeping peacefully already.I decided to stand up and got the box under my bed.Lumabas ako sa veranda para mag pahangin.I opened the box with a lot of memories of me with her..with Bona.My eyes started producing tears.Ewan ko ba.Hindi ko to matapon tapon.Along with the memories we had.I miss her.I miss her so much.Gusto ko man bigyan ng second chance,my mind won't allow me.It keeps dictating me na she doesn't deserve me,she cheated at pwede nyang ulitin yun.That she doesn't deserve a second chance.

"Bakit kasi eh..ano bang nagawa ko for you to cheat?I love you so much and gave you everything leaving myself with nothing.But you just cheated!Fck!"I shouted and threw the box at a side.Para akong tanga.Babatuhin ko,kukunin ko din naman ulit.Its been a year now..but the pain still hunts me everytime I see her.This is the side of me that I never showed to anyone.Weakness.I just cried,hoping that one day,this pain will just fade.

Chaeyoung's POV

I was awaken at the middle of the night,I don't know why.May narinig akong sumigaw kaya agad kong hinanap yun.Then I saw Kim Jisoo,crying there at the veranda.Ibang iba sya sa sophisticated,cold and honored Kim Jisoo.There a crying,weak like woman is what I saw.my senses are telling me na lapitan sya but my body won't coordinate.Baka kasi magalit sya that I'm invading her space.Bumalik nalang ako sa kama at ipinikit ang mga mata ko.Alam ko naman kasi na..wala akong magagawa.

Jisoo's POV

The next morning I decided na wag pumasok sa office because I'm not feeling well.Tinawagan ko si Butler Shin kahit nasa iisang mansyon lang kami.

"Hello Master?"

"Butler Shin sabihan mo yung mga tao sa office that I ain't going there.Isend nalang sa email ko yung mga kaylangan kong asikasuhin.Dito muna ako sa bahay magtatrabaho."

"Okay Master.Copy."Bumangon na ako and took a bath.Pumunta na ako sa dinning 2.

"Wake her up."I ordered Butler Jung.

"Yes Master."Dumating si Butler Lee.

"Master dumating na yung package galing sa school."

"Ohh thanks."Nilagay nya yung box sa tabi ko.Law books,uniform,school bag and school supplies.Complete.Maya maya ay dumating na din si Chaeng.

"Good morning."

"Good morning din."Umupo sya.

"Your supplies are here.Makakapag start kana pumasok next week.If the uniform won't fit you,just tell Butler Shin sya na ang bahala."

"Okay."After eating,umakyat na ako sa office ko dito sa bahay.Nasanay na ako,since I was 18 ganto na ang buhay ko.Kahit nung bata ako,I didn't have a chance to play with normal kids and I was sheltered,trained to be the next CEO since I'm an only child.I knew to myself na hindi ako masaya pero anong magagawa ko?I grew up to be like this.I was busy doing my works,not realizing na magtatanghali na.I usually skip lunch so I have more time for work.

*Knock *knock

"Come in."I was shocked to see Chaeng,with a table tray in her hand.Maging si Butler Lee ay may dala ding table tray.

"Hi.Kain tayo?"

"No need,I'm busy."

"You're busy pero hindi ka nakain.Youre using your energy pero walang laman tyan mo?Sige na."

"Oh.Okay."Napangiti ako.Never thought that she'll do this for me.Wala pang gumagawa sa akin nito.Walang nangangahas dahil kilala nila ako na work oriented.

"Ayiee ngumiti na sya!Tara na!"

"Sige.Lets eat."Umupo kami dun sa may table.

'Youre worth it.'I thought.