CHAPTER 23-HIS GAME

Jisoo's POV

"It's getting dangerous,Master..."Butler Shin said as our car enter a quiet place.

"Gave my group a call.Papuntahin nyo sila."

"Yes Master."My phone opened because of a text message.

"Butler Lee pakibasa yung text."I said.

"Just go there alone or else the person you'll bring will die along with your fiance."He read.Sht.I'm doomed.Tinigil ko ang sasakyan.

"Off."

"What?"

"I SAID GET OFF THE CAR IS OFF MY SITE NOW BUMABA NA KAYO!"

"Pero Maste-"

"Follow my rule!"I shouted."Continue the call.Wait for the crew then follow me."

"Yes Master."Bumaba na sila at sinundan ko na si Heseok.Kaylan ba sya titigil?!Wala naman akong ginagawang masama sa kanya!We entered a empty warehouse at dun na tumigil ang sasakyan.Bumaba ako,bumaba din sila along with Chaeng.

"You know,your fiance's hot."He spoke that made me grit my teeth.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"

"Easy,easy.I won't."

"Let her go."

"Okay,okay.Makakalabas na sya but you,stay here."Hinawakan ako nung mga tauhan nya sa magkabilang braso.

"Now let her go."He let Chaeng go.I sighed in relief.Chaeng run towards to me.

"Jisoo.."

"Go out now.Be safe."

"But-"

"Please.Trust me.Babalik ako sayo."I said and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Eww.Umalis ka na bago pa magbago pa isip ko."Heseok interrupted.

"Go."I said and smiled to her."Walk further,you'll see my butlers and your safe."I whispered.She nodded and went out.Pagkalabas nya sinara na ang pinto ng warehouse.

"Now the game begins.

Chaeyoung's POV

I ran far from them.Kaylangan kong mahanap sina Butler Shin,we need to save Jisoo!After few minutes of running,I saw them.

"Butler Shin!Butler Lee!"I shouted.

"Lady Park!"Lumapit sila sa akin.

"Let's help Jisoo!She's there she needs help!"

"Don't worry,the help is coming."

"Won't you go there to help her?!"

"She instructed us na pumunta dun when the crew comes."

"What?!"

"We need to follow her rules."

"But she's in danger!"

"Trust me,she knows what she's doing."

"Pero-"

"Lady Park,calm down.She'll be fine."

"Sana nga..sana."

Jisoo's POV

Lumapit sya sa akin and punched my face.I can't fight back because three people are holding me.

"That's for ruining my life."

"I did nothing."

"But your father did."

"Why do you do this?!Bakit ka naghihiganti?!Wala akong kasalanan!"

"Yeah.Right.But you're suffering in behalf of your father,punk."

"What?!"

"My parents would love this."

"Ah!"He kicked me!

"Women are weak.Akala ko pa naman iba ka sa kanila."

"You're being unfair!You should let go of me so I can fight ba-ah!"He punched my stomach.

"Na-uh.Youre still lucky I let your wife go.She should have been my baby maker."

"Fvck you!"He punched me again!

"Awful.This will be your last stop."

"Ah!"He punched me again!Binugbog nya ako ng binugbog until I became so weak to stand up.

"Aishh.I think I tortured you enough?Let's go to my favorite part!"Kinuha nya yung baril na nasa bewang nya."Death."Tinapat nya yun sa akin.Before he could pull the trigger,someone came.

"Stop!"I was too weak,my eyes shutter down before I could see the person.

Third Person's POV

Jung Hae In came just at the right time.Nalaman nya ang nangyari so he immediately went there.He saw how weak Jisoo is after Heseok tortured her.

"Stop!"

"Hyung.You're here."Heseok said."What a surprise."

"Stop!Wag mo syang sasaktan!"He ran towards Jisoo.Jisoo's unconscious now because of the pain.
*BOOGSH

A strong punch came right at Heseok's face from his brother.

"How dare you hurt her!I told you get off her!"

"Go away I'm not yet done!"He gave Heseok a kick on the face causing him to stumble.He also kicked the three men and got the unconscious Jisoo and put her at his back.

"Go find them!"Heseok shouted frustratingly.

"Jisoo please wake up.."He whispered softly.He found a hiding place.He can't see any possible exits now,the one he went to enter was closed too.He gently tapped Jisoo's face."Jisoo..Jisoo.."Jisoo opened her eyes.

"J-Jung."She spoke weakly.

"Can you stand up?You need to get out of here."

"Hmm.."She hummed weakly and luckily,she can stood up but it's hard so Hae In hold her waist as a support.

"Let's get out of here."They walked carefully so no one would find them.

"Aha!"Heseok said as he saw he's brother and Jisoo from a small distance.He aimed for Jisoo."Time to end this game,punks."He clicked the trigger.
*BANG
Unknowingly to him,Hae In's reflexes was fast,so he pushed Jisoo causing him to stumble by the gun shot.