CHAPTER 27-NEW ENEMY

Jisoo's POV

I opened my eyes.Nasaan ako?Sino ba humampas sakin?Ang sakit tuloy ng likod ko.Nag unat ako.I'm in a empty room,I'm not tied or whatsoever.The door opened.

"You're awake finally!You're a heavy sleeper."He's smiling?

"Heseok?!Ano na namang kaylangan mo?!"

"Easy,easy.Hindi ako makikipag away."He sat at the bed but I moved away.

"What do you need?"

"I know if I got us to meet up,you won't meet me up so I did it this way.I'm sorry."

"Are you sick or what?Mukha kang mabait."

"No I'm totally fine."

"Anong pag uusapan?"

"Titigilan na kita.File a formal complain para makulong na ako."

"What?!"Ano bang sinasabi nito?!

"I realized all my mistake.I'm sorry."

"Anyare?Why did you changed?"

Heseok's POV

"Why did you changed?"She asked.I sighed.

-FLASHBACK-

"The plans are ready?Gotta kill that girl!"I shouted.

"Yes,Sir."Somebody entered.My secretary.

"Sir?"

"Yeah?"

"May package po kayo."

"Huh??"I just got the small box."You all can leave now."I opened the box and I saw a flash drive.For my brother?From..from Jung Hae In..I put the flash drive at my laptop.Theres one video there and I played it.

"Hi Heseok!It's me Hae In.I told someone to give this to you when the time comes that I'll die.Yeah,I have brain tumor and I didn't bother na ipagamot yun.Why?Well I know it's just a waste of time haha.I'm sorry,hindi kita pinanigan.Kasi mali ka eh.Please kahit wala na ako tigilan mo na si Jisoo.Shes a good person and she thought me to be a good person too.Be a good one too,okay?I know matagal tayong nawalay sa isat isa and this days nag aaway pa tayo.But Heseok,I just want you to know that I love you so much.I'm sorry for everything.Hindi pa huli para magbago.I'm counting on you,bro."Tears ran down my cheeks.He's right.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"That's why I want to payback.And after that,magbabagong buhay na ako."She patted my head like I'm a kid.

"Good job,Heseok.We can be friends.You can treat me as my sister.How about that?"

"Sounds good."

Jisoo's POV

The policemen came and get him.Ako naman eh umuwi na.I took a taxi.Pumasok ako ng bahay.They all look at me in shock and Chaeyoung hugged me tightly.Oh gosh she's crying again!

"Shh.Chipmunkie stop crying-ahh!"Bat nya ko kinotongan!

"Pinakaba mo ko hayop ka!"

"What?"

"Yung CCTV footage dun sa parking lot nyo!May nangyari ba sayo?"

"Nothing.I'm fine."

"Fine?!"

"Yeah.Medyo masakit lang likod ko.Come here,I'll tell you everything."I gestured her to sit at the sofa and told her the whole story.

"Is that real?"

"Yeah.Thanks to Hae In."

"He's really a good person."

"Sayang nga lang,he's gone already."She hugged me tightly.

"I just want you to be with me 24/7."She said and pouted.Shes so cute!

"That's impossible love.But don't worry.I'll take care of myself."

"You should!Dapat umuwi ka sa asawa mo no."I smiled and kissed her.

"Of course.I'll always come home to you."

Someone's POV

"How is your 'chipmunkie'?"I asked my brother as he sat beside me.

"Hindi pa sya pumapasok ng school.And I heard she's married with Jisoo already.I don't have a chance anymore."I smacked his head."Aww!"

"Fool!We still have a chance!Kidnap them and make them sign divorce papers.And everything's settled."

"That's not a good idea."

"Don't worry.I'll do all the work.Then I'll give you that Chaeyoung girl.Good idea right?"

"Hmm.Bakit ba gustong gusto mo yang Jisoo na yan?"

"She's not a bad choice.The first time I saw her when I was under training in her company,gosh she's so pretty and handsome at the same time!Buti na nga lang at nag agree si Dad na mag work ako dun."

"Crazy.I can't believe you're that crazy in love with her.

"Hindi lang naman yun no!She's so rich I can buy all I want with her money!"He just hissed and left me.Argh that guy!

-

Sino naman this new character?🤨