CHAPTER 24-TEMPORARY HAPPINESS

Jung Heseok's POV

My hands where shaking.I..I shoot my brother!

"Sir there's people bugging in already!"My man said.

"H-Huh?"I was lost...anong gagawin ko?!

"Umalis na tayo bago pa tayo mahuli!"We escaped at the place.Luckily hindi kami nahuli.Nandito ako sa bahay ko,still thinking.Please,brother.Kaylangan mong makaligtas!

"Sir nandito napo si Butler Do."

"Let him enter."Pumasok sya.He was the one I assigned to check over my brother,on what his state it.

"Sir."

"How's my brother?"

"Sir..he didn't make it.Patay na po sya."I frozed,I feel my whole body getting numb,tears falling from my eyes.

"No..no way.."I look at my hands,I'm shivering.I killed him..."It's all because of that Jisoo!If he didn't save her everything will be alright!I hate her!"I said and threw the vase at my table.I'M GONNA KILL YOU KIM JISOO!

Jisoo's POV

I woke up,adjusting my eyes with the bright light here.Nasaan ako?Nasa langit na ba ako?

"Jichu...you're awake..."Chaeng spoke.Shes beside me.She hugged me.

"Nasa langit na ata ako.Bat may anghel dito?"I said and kissed her forehead.

"Yah!I was so worried!You're asleep for 2 days now!"

"Eh??"I remembered what happened at the warehouse.Shoot.Butler Jung!"Where's Butler Jung?"

"Uhh.."

"Love.Speak up."I said,slightly annoyed.

"He..he didn't make it."

"Ano??"

"Wala na sya,Chu."

"Anong wala?Umalis sya?"

"No,no.He..he's dead already."

"D-Dead?"She nodded in response.I clenched my fist.Maghihiganti ako.I hate you,Heseok!

-AFTER FEW DAYS-

I got discharged.We decided na dumeretso muna sa isla to unwind.And I also want to take care of Chaeng I think she's also shocked and traumatized with everything that had happened.I asked Butler Lee and Butler Shin to take care of my company first,gladly they agreed.I have few people here to protect us.Its evening.We were watching a movie at my bedroom.I was sitting between Chaeyoung's legs and leaning my head at her chest.We finished the movie.I took her hand.

"Let's walk outside,shall we?"I said.She smiled.

"Sure."Tumayo kami mula sa kama at lumabas.Naglakad lakad kami.

"May pupuntahan tayo."

"Saan?"

"Malapit na tayo.Just few steps."I said.We reached the particular place I was talking about.Blanket with cute lights around.Two boxes of pizza and wine.Hehe.Sounds good right?"You like it?"I was shocked when she hugged me.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."Umupo kami dun.I sat at her back and she's in front of me,between my legs.Where just looking at the moon.

"I just want it to be like this..always calm."She spoke.

"Soon,love.I'll fix everything.Wag ka munang pumasok sa school ah?Let's both recover first here.Together."

"Yeah."She agreed.

"I love you,chipmunkie."

"I love you more,Chu."She faced me and hugged me.She gave me a peck on the lips."Let's get married."She said.

"Uhm..after the chaos?Paano kung mangyari ulit yun?"

"Chu I don't need a grand wedding.Kahit walang bisita,kahit tayong dalawa lang.As long as it's true and intimate.Thats all we need.Paano kung may mangyari pa sa mga susunod na mga araw?I wanna spend my time with you,the most out of it."She spoke and kissed me again.

"Okay,then.Lets get married tomorrow?"

"Sure."I smiled.

"Then that's a deal."I said and flashed a wide smile at her.I kissed her passionately,with all the feelings I wanna show her."There's no backing out.You'll be Mrs.Kim now."

"I'd love too.As long as I'm with you."

"Okay let's stop with the sweetness lalanggamin na tayo dito.Here.Lets just eat."

"Okay,okay."Kumain kami.We spend the night getting to know each other more and laughing at my non sense jokes.We went back at the house and sleep by each other's side.Shes fast asleep now.I kissed her again.

"I love you,Chaeng.Always be with me.Please...dont leave me."I'm scared on what could happen the next days but for now,I care for nothing and just be with the girl I love the most.