CHAPTER 20-MY EVERYTHING

Jisoo's POV

"So where's your girl?"Soojoo said,as if disgusted.

"She's not my girl."I said and made an eye contact with Chaeng,right at her back.Paalis sya!Oh nonono she misunderstood it!I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her at my side."Let me rephrase that.Shes not just a 'girl'.Shes my most wonderful woman,my world,my future wife and the only person I wanna spend my forever with.Sounds cheesy but yeah that's Park Chaeyoung."I said with a wide smile.

"Ohh.Okay."

"So stop flirting with me."I said,straight to the point.

"What-"

"I know that,miss.Hindi ikaw ang unang gumawa nito sakin.But I'm sorry,I'm getting married."Kinuha ko ang kamay ni Chaeng where an engagement ring was."Look.Thats the engagement ring and soon to be wedding ring."I said proudly.

"Ugh!"She groaned and left us.Lumingon ako kay Chaeng.She was just wearing light make up but she's already so beautiful in my eyes.Shes crying.

"Oh no no no no.I-I'm sorry.Pinaiyak ba kita?Sorry talaga I think you misunderstood it I'm so-"

"Ji,calm down.I'm fine.Its just..the way you introduced me to her makes my heart flutter."She said.I smiled.

"Ganyan ka eh.Yun ka naman talaga I was just describing you."

"Argh.Stop making me blush,Kim."She said shyly.

"Why?You're cute."

"Ayeee."She said.Shes really cute.I smiled.

"C'mon.Papakilala kita sa kanila."We went to each table and I introduced her since most of the people are my visitors.

"Loey oppa~Jungkookie~"Tawag nya sa mga kaybigan nya when we saw them.Dang.Bakit ko ba kasi hinayaang pumunta sila dito?!

"I'll just get into my friends.Go talk to them."I said and leave.I'M NOT JEALOUS.OKAY?!I just talked with Seul and the group.

"She's beautiful bro.Good choice."Seulgi said.

"Yeah.But she's mine."I said and sharply look at her.

"Easy,Kim,easy.Its not like I'm gonna steal her to you I have Irene already."

"Hmm."I hummed.I was pissed.Bakit kasi argh nasaan ba utak ko?Why did I let that Chanyeol and Jungkook come here?!Arghhh.Ang rupok ko naman!Nagpa cute lang si Chaeng eh!Aishh.I need to get her."Excuse me."I said to my friends and went to Chaeng.

"You're so cute Chipmunk."WHAT THE?!HOW DARE THAT JUNGKOOK CALL HER CHIPMUNK?!SHES MY CHIPMUNK!ONLY MINE!I pulled her,not minding the boys he left.

"Chu saan tayo pupunta?"Tanong nya but I didn't mind her.Pumunta kami sa reception.

"Give me one room key."I told the receptionist.Nasa hotel kami,I rented the whole venue.

"Here ma'am VIP room at 4th floor room 400."

"Thanks."

"Jisoo saan ba tayo pupunta!"She shouted when we reached the elevator but I didn't talk at all until we reached the fourth floor because I was totally pissed off.We reached room 400,we entered and I locked it."Ano bang problema mo?!"She shouted.

"We're staying here until all visitors leave."I said firmly.

"What?!Ano bang meron sayo?!Problema mo?"

"HOW DARE HIM CALL YOU CHIPMUNK?!AKO LANG DAPAT TUMAWAG SAYO NUN!"I shouted.Her frown turned into a smirk.

"Selos ka?"

"H-Hindi."I said.

"Ayiee selos."

"Hindi nga."

"Bat ka ba nagseselos?That's nothing.I'm getting married to you now.Nagseselos ka pa?"She said and giggled.

"You like it when I'm freaking jealous."

"Somewhat.Cute ka kasi.Tara na balik na tayo dun.I'm all yours,Chu~"I finally smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"Okay my chipmunk."I said and we left the room,hands intertwined with each other.

-FEW DAYS LATER-

I was at the office now,the party went smoothly.All because of my chipmunkie of course.I was smiling like an idiot.She made a cute sandwich for me,she tried her best so it would look like Pikachu.Its so cute!I took a picture of it.

"Tuwang tuwa?"Butler Jung asked.

"My girlfriend's cute."

"Edi wow.Sana all."I laughed.

"You're funny.Makakahanap ka din.Someday.Why not try to flirt with Ms.Chae Soo Bin?My secretary.She isn't bad at all.Para may kwenta naman oras mo."

"My heart's already taken,Master."

"Sino??You aren't telling me.I thought we're bestfriends?Why didn't you tell me?"

"Nothing.I mean,it's personal."

"Hmm.You have a point."I recieved a text from unknown number.

Enjoy,Kim.That'll be your last.

-Heseok

"Damn."I cursed.What is he up to again?!