CHAPTER 29-RESCUE

Jisoo's POV

It's already 11pm why isn't she home yet?!Argh!Tumayo ako sa kama.I got no texts or phone calls from her?!Really.I wore my coat and got a car key.Susunduin ko na sya.Sumakay ako sa sasakyan ko and drove.I went to the resto.Sarado na?Nasaan sya?Gosh my thoughts are killing me!My phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Pretty sure alam mo nang nawawala ang asawa mo,tama ba?"

"Nawawala?"

"She's in my hands.I'll send you a proof if you want.Then if you confirmed it already,go to the address I'll send you."I hang up.I recieved a picture.SH!T.Its Chaeng!Yun ung dress na suot nya kanina.I send a text message to someone then I went to my car and drove recklessly.I don't care anymore!I reached the place.Jungkook was the first one I saw.

"Hi Ji-"

"You punk!"I punched him hard."Nasaan si Chaeng?!Tell me!"

"Easy,Ms.Kim."I looked up with the girl who spoke.

"Somi??"

"Glad you still remember me."

"Isa ka sa interns sa kompanya ko,right?"

"Yeah.Jeon Somi,by the way.Jungkook's younger sister."

"Nasaan ang asawa ko?"

"She's upstairs asleep.Bakit hindi ka muna makipag usap sakin?I'm your future wife,after all."

"What the hell are you saying?"

"Nothing.Lets go to your wife."Sinundan ko sya sa isang kwarto.I saw Chaeng,she's awake.

"Chaeng!"I went to hug her.A very tight hug,we doesn't want to let go of each other.

"Jisoo I'm scared.."She whispered.

"Don't be.I'm here."

"Stop it,lovey doveys.I'll go straight to the point.Pirmahan nyo tong divorce papers."She said and threw a folder and pen to us.

"Why would we do that?!"

"Probably Jisoo you don't want your wife to die right?Then marry me.Thats it."

"No!"Chaeng argued.Naglabas sya ng baril.

"Then I'll kill you right here!"

"Chaengie..go sign it."I told her.She looked at me.

"Jisoo.."

"It's fine.Just trust me on this,okay?"

"Okay.."Pinirmahan nya yun with her shivering hands.I sighed.I got the papers and signed it too.

"Well done!Gotta go out now.I'll leave you here to reminisce your moments since this will be the last time.Bye!"Iniwan muna nila kami.Chaeyoung hold my hand tightly.I heard her sobs.

"Jisoo what will happen to us?"She asked.I kissed her.

"Di ko alam.Lets just cherish the moment."I said and cuddled with her.Nakatulog sya matapos mapagod sa pag iyak.Somi and Jungkook entered.

"She's asleep.I'll bring her home now."Jungkook said.

"Don't you ever lay a finger on her,punk."

"Don't worry,wala akong gagawing masama.I can wait.After all, she'll be mine soon."He gently got her out from the bed and carried her in a bridal style.After they left,Somi sat beside me.

"Don't be sad,Jisoo.I'll be a good wife.I promise."She said and winked at me.

"Disgusting."I said.

"Wag ka nang magpa hard to get dyan.I know you'll soon like me."

"No way.Rather die than to fall in love with an obsessed crazy girl like you."I said and scoffed.Please..help me.I trust you.

Someone's POV

"3..2..1..it's 16 hours let's go!"I shouted at my men.

"Yes sir!"Bumaba kami sa parking lot at sumakay na sa sasakyan.

"That kid really knows who to call."

"Sir what's the address?"

"Here."I showed him.

"Let's go and save Kim!"

Jisoo's POV

Kumakain ako ng mansanas.Binigay nila kanina.Nakikipaglaro ako ng cards dun sa mga tao nya.Mabait naman sila eh.

"Talo ka tukmol!"Sabi ko.HAHAH.I'm great at card games.The door suddenly opened that made us all stood up.

"Jisoo!"Somi shouted.

"What?"

"Bakit hindi ma verify yung divorce papers nyo?The lawyer said it wasn't your signature!"

"Yeah I signed it pero di ko naman sinabing gagamitin ko signature ko."

"What?!"

"Ahuh."I said and sat cooly at the chair.I'm not dumb para makipaghiwalay kay Chaeng no.

"You're crazy."

"Back to you."

"I hate you!"

"Then free me.You hate me right?"

"No way!"

"See?Ikaw tong baliw eh."She got a gun."Woah.Galit ka na nyan?"

"Stop playing games,Kim Jisoo!If I can't have you then no one can have you!"

*BANG

Epilogue tomorrow -,-