CHAPTER 19-I LIKE YOU

Jisoo's POV

My office hours just finished.I was heading to the school to pick the cutest chipmunk there.Cutest?Argh.Haha.Totoo naman ah?

"Ngiting ngiti Master?"Butler Shin asked.

"Bat masama?Gusto ko lang maging masaya."

"Ayiee excited makita si Lady Park!"

"Shut up,will you?"I said in a funny way.

"Haha.Okay Master."We came at the school.Butler Shin was about to get out but I stopped her.

"Ako na susundo sa kanya."

"Sure ka?"

"Hmm."I got out from the car and my face immediately heated up when I saw a particular scene.Someone hugging my girl.Dont.Jisoo calm down-NO WAY I WOULD CALM DOWN!I harshly pulled Chaeng by my side,making her shock.

"J-Jisoo.."She spoke in a trembling voice,meeting my dark aura.

"Why are you hugging her?"I asked in a cold voice.

"Ms.Kim."He bowed politely.Everyone around did,knowing that I'm the owner of the school."You know her?"

"I'm the one who asked first.Answer me."

"Nothing.Just congratulating her for having good grades."He said and about to tap Chaeng's head but I immediately block it.Pake ko kung matangkad sya?I don't care.

"Don't you ever touch my property again.Shes mine."I said,loud enough for everyone around to hear.I felt her head hiding at my back.Napangiti ako.Surely she's so cute but I immediately turned again to my dark aura."Everyone,I think you understand what I'm saying."

"Yes ma'am!"

"Let's go."I said and pulled Chaeng at the car.I sat first before her,trying hard to maintain my dark aura.

"G-Galit ka ba?"Tanong nya and I didn't answered.Bat ba.Pa cute muna sya."Sorry~"She said in a jolly voice.I know she's scared to me but where did she get her braveness to act cute at me?I took a glance at her before facing straight again.No.Wag kang marupok Jisoo!Please!Finally we reached the mansion so I entered,still pulling her.I went at our room and locked it.Her hands shivering.I held it.

"Dang are you numb or what?!"

"H-Huh?"She asked confusedly.Jisoo this is it.Do it!You've been brave all your life you can do this!After few seconds debating with myself I finally kissed her.Quite long kiss.I parted our lips.

"I like you dumb chipmunk."I said.Hindi sya sumagot.What?Damn Jisoo what have you done?!I sat at a side and pull my hair angrily,messing it."Argh damn it!Should've keeped this freaking feelings at myself!"I said and shut my eyes tight.Then I heard a cute giggle so I slowly opened my eyes,seeing a cute chipmunk in front of me.

"Cute mo mag confess."She said.Kumunot ang noo ko.

"Pardon??"

"You're cute.Kim Jisoo,ikaw ata tong manhid.I like you too."She said and playfully smacked my arm.

"R-Really?I'm hearing it right?"

"Yeah."

"Oh god this calls for a celebration!"I took the phone at my night stand."Butler Jung open dinning 1! We'll celebrate!"I shouted and Chaeng looked at me.

"I rarely see that bubbly side of you."She said.

"Then I'll make you see it everyday."I said.She nodded and smiled back.We went on dinning 1 after cleaning up.Everyone's there.

"What's the occasion?"Everyone's asking.

"Nothing.She just confessed to me."I said.Hinampas ako ni Chaeng.

"Ikaw kaya tong umamin.Pano yun yung I should've keeped this feelings at myself!"She said,trying hard to copy my voice making everyone laughed.We ate happily before going to bed.I was shocked when she suddenly hugged me.

"I can do this to you now,right?"She asked.Medyo mababa sya sa akin considering na mas matangkad sya so she can snuggle at my neck and lay her head on my chest.

(A/N Syempre jitop nation tayo hehe)

"Of course.You can do whatever you want.Good night.Sweet dreams."I said before giving her a kiss at the crown of her head.

"I love you.."She mumbled.Quite inaudible but I heard it clearly.

"I love you too."I responded before feeling my face heating up.Damn I'm blushing!Don't.Dont look ahhh she looked at me!

"You're so cute while blushing."She spoke.

"Matagal na akong cute."

"Asa."That night,we fell asleep at each other's arms.

A month later..

Chaeng was in a vacation now after first semester and we're planning for the engagement party.Yeah.Engagement party.The wedding contract is still on.To put her under my protection,I need to marry her.So those who wanna hurt her got scared off.She was the one talking with the organizer while I was just sitting lazily beside her playing at my phone.Wala akong interest don.Boring.Wala naman kasi akong taste sa ganun.And since I wanna fulfill her dream wedding and engagement party,I'm living it all on her hands.

"Chu~"She called my nickname playfully.

"Hmm?"

"Tapos na."

"You like it?"
"Hm.Ang sarap pala sa feeling nito."

"Glad you like it."

"Pero..uhm.."I looked at her as she is struggling in speaking.

"Pero?"

"K-Kontrata parin ba to?I mean..we like each other right?Part parin ba to ng kontrata?"I looked at her and brushed her hair with my hands.

"It's on you,chipmunk.If you want to take it serious,then go.Ikaw na ang bahala.Basta ako,I'll go wherever you are."Being the cheesy Kim Jisoo I am,she blushed.I pinched her cheeks."Cute."

"You're so cheesy."

"But you like it."

"Of course."We left the place.I'm really having fun with her.True love,I guess?

This is the day.Engagement party.I invited some of my business friends including my favorite cousin,Jennie.And of course my close friends.Seulgi,Tzuyu,Jeongyeon,Son Chaeyoung and Dahyun.Along with their partners Irene,Sana,Mina and Momo.I also told chipmunk she can invite her friends.She brought Chanyeol and Jungkook in whoever those damn guys are.I'M NOT JELOUS let me clear that.I was at the big hall waiting for my chipmunk to arrive who's still upstairs.Then someone approached me.A friend-no.She isn't my friend.Someone I know in business industry.

"Jisoo-ssi."She said.

"Soojoo."I called in a firm tone.

(A/N Cameo ka muna dito fri)

Chaeyoung's POV

Bumaba ako mula sa hagdan,wearing a red ball gown getting everyone's attention.I was looking around,looking for Jisoo.Nasaan na ba yung pandak na yun?I was approaching her,eavesdropping on the conversation she's having with a girl clearly seducing her.

"So where's your girl?"

"She isn't my girl."Then she made an eye contact with me.That..that phrase broke my freaking heart.