CHAPTER 10-THE PARTY

Jisoo's POV

We're at my room now.

"Chaeng about the upcoming event this weekend,be ready okay?"

"Okay."

"Papakilala kitang fiance ko."I told her.

"Necessary pa ba yun?"

"It's part of the plan,remember?"

"Oo..oo nga pala nakalimutan ko."

"Go sleep now.May pasok ka pa bukas."

"Okay.Good night."

"Good night too."

-TIME SKIP-

EVENT DAY

"I want her to shine like a diamond today.I want all eyes to stick on her."I told the stylist.Sya kasi ang mag aayos kay Chaeng for the party today,the company's 30th anniversary.

"Yes Master."

"Where is Chaeng?"I asked Butler Shin.

"Nasa kwarto,Master."

"Okay."Umakyat na ako.Its afternoon and she needs to get ready.Nagbabasa lang sya ng libro.

"Get ready.We'll go on the party better fix yourself."

"Okay."

"The stylist is waiting for you downstairs."Lumabas ako at pumunta sa isang kwarto dito sa mansion to fix myself.Naligo lang ako at nagbihis narin.

"Isn't that too plain,Master?"Butler Jung said as I went downstairs at the living room.

"It's just a normal event.Besides,ayoko nang makipag plastikan sa mga taong un."

"Awts gege Master."

"I want her to shine.She deserves it.Pretty sure that's what Tito Seo Joon wants to see.For her daughter to shine."

"Hmm.Diba papakasalan mo sya?Totoo ba yun o peke?"

"As I promised Tito,I'll marry her for real so she can be under my protection."

"Committed ka talaga no?"

"Of course.Wala ako sa posisyon ko and our company won't survive without his help.Kaya kung ano man ang gagawin ko,kulang pa yun sa lahat ng naitulong nya sa akin."

"I see."Mga isang oras din akong naghintay before she came.

"Master she's ready."I looked at her,seeing her stepping down at the stairs.Wow.Just wow.Shes so pretty,hot and gorgeous!Biglang nag abot si Butler Jung ng panyo sakin.

"What is this for?"

"Master,tulo mo lumalaway."Hinampas ko sya."Aray!Napaka brutal mo!"

"Bayad ka naman.Tss."Tumayo ako.

"You're so gorgeous."I praised her.Shes blushing?

"T-Thanks."

"Let's go."Pumunta na kami sa party.Its just a private event,we only have few guests,the highest positions.Wala ding press,I won't like it.Ayoko kasing masyadong ma expose sa media.Everybody's eyes was fix on her.I knew it.She'll be a shinning star.

"Sit here."I gestured.Umupo na kami.The event was smooth until closing remarks.

"For the closing remarks,let me call on our CEO,Ms.Kim Jisoo."Everybody clapped.I went at the stage.

"Thank you for coming,everyone.Thank you for the 30 years with our company.Always expect that will give our very best.Cheers for more years!"

"Cheers!"We drank the champagne.

"May I call on Park Chaeyoung here?"I said.Chaeng stood up and went at the stage.Napag usapan na namin to.

"Everyone.I'm happy to announce that I'm getting married soon to this girl,Park Chaeyoung."I announced.

"Congratulations!"Everyone congratulated me.After the event,we went to the car.Its 12mn already.Magkalayo kami ni Chaeyoung ng onti dito sa backseat.I saw na humihikab hikab na sya.

"Butler Jung make sure na walang lalabas na reports about the engagement."

"Yes Master."

"Shoot!"Nasabi ko ng muntik na syang maumpog dun sa bintana.Buti at nalagay ko agad ang kamay ko dun kaya sa kamay ko bumagsak ang ulo nya.I slowly leaned her head at my shoulder.Buti Sunday bukas,we can sleep for long.Dumating na kami sa mansion.I tapped her chipmunk cheeks gently.

"We're here already."I told her.

"Uhmm.."I was shocked when she wrapped her arms around me and hugged it."5 minutes."Sinenyasan ko si Butler Jung na lumabas na.I got the keys from him.

"Hey.."I called her again.She just looked at me with a sleepy look.

"Hm?"

"Let's go out.Sa loob ka na matulog."She showed me a small smile and nodded.Nauna akong lumabas and I opened the door for her.Inalalayan ko sya papasok ng bahay until we got into my room.I gently put her at the bed and removed her shoes.I also wiped her make up away from her face."Looks more cuter."I said and kissed her forehead."Bet your dad is so proud of the person you've become."I also fixed myself and went to bed.I was about to fell asleep and we suddenly hugged me.F-Fvck.Why is my face heating up?!

"Papa.."I heard her mumbled.I caressed her hair.

"Sleep now,my queen."