CHAPTER 30-EPILOGUE

Jisoo's POV

Somi flinched hearing a gunshot and a group of guys entered.

"Perfect timing."Sabi ko at tumayo mula sa upuan.

"What the?!"Somi said.

"I have tracker sorry."Naglakad ako papalapit sa kanya."You can't never beat a smart ass Kim Jisoo."Tumawa ako at lumapit kay Uncle.

"Nice to see you again,my daughter in law."

"Uncle Seo Joon.Or should I call you dad now?"

"You sure can."

"Tara.Papakilala na kita kay Chaeng."Yeah,his alive.

-FLASHBACK-

I was at my office fixing some papers when the door swang open.

"Kim Jisoo."That deep voice..tumingin agad ako.

"Uncle!"I squealed and went to him.

"My little fighter.Hows life?"

"I'm fine,Uncle.How did you survive the car crash?"

"Just a little coma and someone saved me."

"Glad I met you again!"

"I heard your married."Napahaaak agad ako sa batok ko at napakagat labi.

"Uncle about that.."

"I know already.Asawa mo ang anak ko,tama ba?"

"Pano nyo po nalaman?"

"I'm the smart Seo Joon I have my connections."

"Yah Uncle."We sat and talk for a while."Uhm,Uncle I also need your help with something."

"What about?"

"I'm having troubles lately.Danger's around again.Pwede po bang if something's up I'll give you a text so you could help me?"

"Of course my daughter in law."

"I can really count on you.Thanks Uncle!"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

We reached the mansion and entered.

"Jisoo!"Chaeng shouted and immediately enveloped me with a hug.Namamaga ang mata nya,she cried much I think.

"Shh.Baby calm down.I'm here already."

"Akala ko hindi ka na babalik."

"Of course I'll be back.Youre my home love."

"EHEM."Napatingin kami pareho kay Dad.

"Chaeng I want you to meet someone."I smiled."Chaengie he's your dad.He is Park Seo Joon."Without speaking,they hugged each other tightly.I smiled.

"Thank you,Jisoo."Dad said.

"Welcome."

-

6 years later....

(This part Jungkook and Somi went to jail.Jungkook got discharged from jail and find himself a perfect relationship.Meanwhile Somi,has went to London.)

Chaeyoung's POV

Nasaan na ba yung Jisoo na yun?!I'm at the park together with Jisoo and Jiyeon,our daughter.Kanina ko pa sila hinahanap since naglalaro sila kanina ni Jiyeon and I was sitting at the blanket talking with Dad then they suddenly get out of my sight!Yun!My face heated up in anger seeing her talking with other girl while carrying Jiyeon.Worst,it's her ex Bona!

"KIM JISOO!"I shouted.Napatingin naman sya sa akin and..she smiled?Lumapit ako sa kanila.

"Here's my wife,Bona.Nakilala mo na sya noon diba?Look at her she's more gorgeous now."She proudly said.So I'm jealous of nothing?

"Hi Chaeyoung.Nice to meet you.I'm Bona.But we met each other before."

"Momma!"Jiyeon extended her arms to me so I carried her.

"I'll leave now.Nice catching up with you Bona."Jisoo said and leaved together with me."My chipmunkie's jealous earlier.You look so angry,baby."

"It's your ex duhh."I said and rolled my eyes.

"But you're prettier."

"Auntie buy me bwear!Wook momma!"Jiyeon said and showed me her bear.I just smiled.

"Baby.."Jisoo called me but I ignored her."Chara!Sorry napatagal kami.Roses for you."She said and gave me the roses.Kinuha ko naman.

"Thanks."

"Fwowers!"Jiyeon mumbled.Shes so cute!

"Are you still angry at me?"She asked.I looked at her and sighed.

"As if naman kaya kong magalit ng matagal sayo."

"Yey!Thanks love!"We went back in our spot and Heseok came.

"Uncle!"Jiyeon ran to him.Oo,naging kaybigan namin sya.Nakalabas sya sa kulungan 4 years ago?We didn't file complaint anymore.

"Nandito ka?"

"Next week is her birthday pero di kasi ako makakapunta.So I just went here before I head on my flight.I'll just send my gift to her."

"You're spoiling my princess."Jisoo said and chuckled.
"Of course!Paborito kong inaanak to eh.Shes so cute."

"Yeah she got the chipmunk cheeks from my chipmunkie."I laughed at her.After few hours we went home already.Jisoo carried Jiyeon since she's asleep already.She brought her at the bed.Umupo kami sa kama.She kissed me.

"What?"I asked.

"I'm glad you're here beside me.Theres nothing more perfect than being with you.I love you."

"I love you too."

Ups and downs.Life's hard.But staying by each other's side made us stronger each passing day.I love you so much,my billioner.

-THE END-

Boring lol