CHAPTER 28-DANGER

Jisoo's POV

Lovely,you'll be mine soon.

-JS

This is the fourth time that I recieved black roses!Who is this?!

"Throw it."I ordered my secretary.I stood up."I wanna go home early."Pumunta ako sa sasakyan ko at umuwi na.I missed chipmunkie already."Nasaan sya?"I asked Butler Shin.

"Nasa school pa,Master.2pm pa ang balik nya."Yeah,I remembered.She went to school because she'll drop out.Sabi nya she wanna focus to me now.

"Argh."I just went upstairs and changed my clothes.I just continued my work at my office.Whats happening to me?

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaengie!"Jungkook called me.

"Oh Jungluto hi."

"Wala ka sa class ngayon.Hindi ka din naka uniform.Why?"He asked.

"Hindi nako papasok."

"What?!Bakit naman?"

"Married life,dude.And I had finished studies before.Choice ko lang to."

"Did Jisoo noona forced you to stop?"

"No!It's my choice."

"That's sad.What about we hang out this evening?Just farewell."

"Sure.Just give me a call."

"Okay.See you!"I came back at the car where Butler Lee was waiting."Uwi na tayo."

"Yes Lady Park."Umuwi na kami.Pumunta ako sa kwarto at nagbihis.I was laying at the bed when I felt someone hugged me.

"Chaengie.."Humarap ako sa kanya.

"Jisoo?Akala ko nasa trabaho ka?"She just snuggled at my neck.

"I want to be with you."

"Why are you so clingy and sweet all of a sudden?"

"Nothing.Lets go to amusement park love~"She whined.Ngumiti ako.

"Let's go!"Nagbihis kami at pumunta sa isang amusement park.We ran around.

"Rides,Chaengie!Let's ride that roller coaster."OH.MY.GOSH.My life's in danger!

"L-Laro nalang tayo.Here.Shooting."

"Whyie?Are you scared?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Oh it's okay."She said and gave me a sad smile."Let's just play here!"She's not happy.

"Just kidding.Tara na?"

"Are you serious?"

"Of course."

"Yay!"She smiled and clapped like a kid.Pumila na kami.I was silently praying for my life.I wish I can make this alive.Umupo na kami."Just hold my hand tight,baby.We'll be fine."She told me and I just nodded.

"AHHHHHHH!"

"YAHHHHH KIM JISOOYAHHHH!"

"GOTTA KILL YOU AFTER THIS!"

*cough* *cough*

"Baby are you still alive?There's a funeral service near-aww!"Pinalo ko sya.

"I just did this for you!"

"I know.I love you."

"I love you too."We saw a little girl crying.She went near the kid.

"Hi!Why are you crying little girl?"She greeted.

"Mama."The kid said and extended her hand at Jisoo.Jisoo carried her.

"Are you lost?"Tumango yung bata.

"Aww.We'll find your mom don't worry."I said.Umupo kami sa isang bench dun.

"Balloon!"Sigaw nang bata as she point at the guy who's selling balloons.

"I'm gonna buy it,kid.What color?"

"Yewow!"The kid said and clapped.Jisoo got up and the kid sat on my lap.

"You're cute!"Hinawakan nung bata yung mukha ko and gave me a kiss."You're so sweet little kid."Jisoo got back.

"Here's your balloon."She looked at me."Love,halika na.Lets bring her at the information booth."Yun nga ang ginawa namin.We went at the information booth and brought her there.

"They're a cute family!"I heard a girl whispered.Family?That's cute.Maya maya pa inannounce na nung babae sa info booth that the kid was lost.Luckily her parents came already.After they thanked us,we continued to play.

"Love do you want to have kids?"I asked out of the blue.

"Yeah!That's my dream for long!"Jisoo said.

"Why don't we have one already?"

"W-What?Are you sure?I mean we just got married."

"Don't you want to have kids with me?"

"No,not like that.Of course I'd love to.But are you ready?I can wait."I kissed her cheek.

"Of course I am."My phone suddenly rang so I answered it.Si Jungkook pala.

"Hello?"

"Chaeng the dinner's around 6 pm.Can you come?I'll send you the resto."I forgot!

"Oh yeah.I'll come."

"Okay.Hihintayin kita.Bye!"I looked back and Jisoo was looking at me.A cold stare.

"Why are you talking to him on our date?"

"My shortie's jealous."

"Where would I drop you?"She just said without looking at me.

"I won't go if you don't want."

"Just go!I won't stop you with your hang out with that 'friend'."She said and rolled her eyes.Sinundan ko nalang sya at sumakay sa sasakyan."He texted me nagpapaalam.You gave him my number?"

"He won't stop nagging kaya binigay ko nalang."

"I'll drop you there."Ang tahimik.She isn't talking.We paused by a place."Nandito na tayo."

"Jisoo if your angry-"

"Just go now,Chaeng."I sighed and left.I went at the resto.

"Any reservations ma'am?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Follow me ma'am."Sinundan ko sya sa isang private room.Pumasok ako.

"Hi!"He greeted.I sat there.We ate and chitchatted.

"Thanks for the dinner,Jungkook."

"You're welcome.Let me take you home."

"No,I'll be fine."I stood up and suddenly felt dizzy."Argh."I was about to fall when Jungkook catched me.

"I'm sorry."He mumbled before I lost my consciousness.

Ending soon because I'm lazy -,-