CHAPTER 26-MISSING?!

Chaeyoung's POV

"How did you know?"She asked.

"Nung nakikipag usap ka kay Butler Shin one time when we are at the mansion,I heard you."

(This scene wasn't shown at the previous chapters.The idea just popped up in my mine hehe)

~FLASHBACK~

Nagising ako,not feeling the presence of Jisoo by my side.

"Where is she?"I asked myself.I walked around the room but she aren't there.Hatinggabi na,umalis kaya sya?Aha!Sa office nya.Lumabas ako ng kwarto and went to her office.There I saw her,talking with Butler Shin when I opened the door slowly.I think seryoso yung pinag uusapan nila kaya hindi nila ako napansin.

"We need to rush the wedding.I need to put her under my protection."What?Bakit naman?

"Yes,Master.I'm rushing all the documents."She leaned her back at the sofa.

"When will you think it'll finish?"

"A week or two?"

"Aishh.Baka may makaalam na ng totoong identity nya and I'm sure it will cause a ruckus because everyone knows that Uncle Seo Joon doesn't have any child."Huh??Ano daw?
"As of now under our monitoring,no one is aware that she's Mr.Park Seo Joon's daughter."WHAT?!Ako?Anak nun?He is one of the most stable and powerful businessman in Asia how could that be possible?!

"I'm really looking up to be like him.He managed to hide her for years just to protect her."

"Hmm."

"I'm giving it all to you,Butler Shin.Dont disappoint me."

"Yes Master."I just step back and went to my room,processing the information I just heard.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Bakit di mo sinabi sa akin na alam mo na pala?"She said.

"I'm waiting for you to say it."I was shocked when she kneeled in front of me.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you about it earlier.Please forgive me.I didn't mean to hide it from you but please don't leave me,love."She said and sobbed.

"Jisoo ano bang sinasabi mo dyan?It's totally fine."She looked up to me like a cute baby with tears in her eyes.

"Really?"

"Really."Umupo sya ulit sa tabi ko.

"Thank you,love!"

"Jisoo can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Pinakasalan mo lang ba talaga ako dahil kaylangan mo akong protektahan?I mean alam kong yun naman talaga unang motif mo but..ganun parin ba ang dahilan mo ngayon?"She looked at me and wiped her tears.

"At first,oo.Papakasalan kita and once you're ready to take over the Park's possession,I'll let you go and marry another woman to have a family with.But now,I can't leave you.I don't think I can live without you."She kissed me."I love you."

"I love you too."I said and kissed her passionately.

Jisoo's POV

The next day I woke up.Aish.The girl beside me is really ethereal.

"My wife,wake up."I said and tapped her face gently.

"Hmm."She said and looked at me,eyes half opened.I pecked her lips.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

"Maliligo na ko.Youre next okay?"

"Okay.."Naligo na ako.Paglabas ko,tulog parin sya.Sino ba namang hindi mapapagod sa ginawa namin kagabi?*chuckles*.Ginising ko sya ulit and eventually she woke up and took a bath.We went outside,holding hands.Nang..

"Aray!"May tumama sa batok ko na tsinelas!Lumingon ako to see who the culprit is.Si Nayeon!"Anong problema mo pandak?!"

"Bakit hindi soundproof mga kwarto mo dito?Di tuloy ako nakatulog!Ang iingay nyo!Nag honeymoon agad."

"Same here.Di din ako nakatulog."Sabi naman nung isa pang pandak,si Dahyun.

"Eh sino ba naman kasing nagsabing dito kayo matulog?!Kayo kaya nag insist na dito matulog!"I shouted.The other girls just laughed at us.Pumunta kami sa dinning at nag almusal.

"So..how's Jisoo's performance,Chaeng?"Wendy asked and we both choked.

"Yah!Stop talking dirty,Wendy!"My phone suddenly rang.Si Butler Lee."Gotta take this call.My wife don't answer this perverts' questions okay?"I said and kissed her forehead.

"Nagsalita ang inosente!"Pang aasar ni Jeongyeon.I just mocked her and leaved the table.

"Hello?"

"Master,you should go back here."

"Why?Is there any problems?"

"Ms.Sanchez got an appointment at ikaw lang ang gusto nyang makausap.By 2pm daw po."

"Argh.Fine I'm going."Binaba ko ang tawag.I went back at the table."We need to leave.I have an important meeting.Love uuwi muna tayo sa mansion."I told Chaeng and she nodded even I was seeing worry in her eyes."Don't be afraid,I'll protect you.Butler Shin will accompany you."
"Okay."I called my chaperone to pick us up here.Para mas mabilis.Mas mabilis ang air travelling.After the chaperone safely landed.Me and Chaeyoung ride on it.Yung iba maglaland travelling daw at gusto mag road trip.Sumakay na kami.I held her hand until we reached the mansion.Bumaba ung chaperone dun at sinalubong kami ni Butler Shin.
"I'm going home later.I love you so much."I said and kissed her for few seconds.Parang gusto ko ngang mag cling sa kanya buong araw but what can I do?I have a company to run.

"Please be home early."She said.I gave her a smile.

"I'll try my best."We got off the chaperone.I went to the parking lot and got a car before going to my office.I settled the meeting and got some paper works done so I'll be vaccant atleast a day or two.Its 7 pm when I got things done.I told Butler Lee to go home since he's been the most relevant temporary CEO here the past few days.I ride an elevator and my phone rang.Its Chaeng.

"Hi chipmunkie!"

"Nasaan ka na ba?"

"I'm on my way.Nandito nako sa parking lot.Just wait for me!"I said happily.

"Okay love.I'll wait for you!"

"Bye!I lo-"Hindi ko na natuloy pa ang sasabihin ko ng may matanggap akong malakas na hampas sa likod ko,causing me to loose my consciousness.