CHAPTER 22-WEDDING GONE WRONG

Hae In's (Butler Jung) POV

"Thanks for the info,Shin."Sabi ko at binaba ang tawag.Alam ko parin ang lahat ng nangyayari sa mansion,but I didn't tell her why I left.I just said I was in a vacation so she'll still update me.I told Heseok to meet him and he did.

"So,siguro napag isip isip mo na that staying with her isn't a good choice?"He said to me as soon as he came at our seat at the resto.Private room.

"Huh?"

"I know you leaved c'mon.I'm keeping an eye on you.Kahit tingin mo kaaway mo na ako,you're still my brother."

"For the last time,Heseok.Tigilan mo na si Jisoo."

"Aishh.You're still in love with that girl?Stop it,bro."

"Ikaw ang tumigil.This will be my last warning."

"Ohh.I'm scared,Hyung."He said and laughed."Idiot you are."

"Shut up!"

"What about killing Jisoo so she won't suffer anymore.Or should I torture her so she would feel my sufferings?"

*BOOGSH

I punched him.

"Don't you dare!"Next thing I knew,nagbubugbugan na kami.We just eventually stop,we're tired.

"I'll get rid of her!"

"I'll protect her!"

"You can't brother.Theres nothing you can do.Dont call me again if it's about that girl again.Hate it."He said and left me.I looked at my phone.He was tracked.

"You're really good at this,Hae In."I complimented myself.He's tracked.Nice one!

Jisoo's POV

Today is the wedding day.I was so damn nervous,so much.

"Unnie calm down.Umupo ka na.Wag ka nang paikot ikot dyan.Nakakahilo ka."Jen told me.

"Agree."My friends said and laughed.Yeah,all of my close friends are here.Chaeng just got our crews and as usual,Chanyeol and Jungkook.She doesn't have family anymore,patay na ang umampon sa kanya.

"I can't!I'm so nervous!"

"Kalma ka pre.Para namang tatakas bride mo."Lisa said.

"Arghh.I hate this feeling!"

"Pano ba yan?Di mo na kami masasamahang mambabae sa mga ba-ARAY!"Son Chaeyoung was cutted off when Mina pinched her ear.Buti nga.

"Kami??"Sana said.

"Malamang yang mga top na yan."I said and laughed.Butler Lee entered.

"Everyone,it's about to start go to your places now."

"Okay!Good luck unnie!"They left me.Butler Lee look proudly at me and fixed my tie.

"Sa sobrang kaba mo,nasira na ayos mo."He said and chuckled.

"Sorry.Cant help."

"Hayy.Malaki ka na nga talaga.Remember before?Nung una tayong nagkakakilala when your still young.You shot me with you pellet gun."I laughed.

"I still remember.Clearly."

"Kakasal ka na.Di mo mamamalayan,anak na papakialala mo sa kin soon."

"Yeah.Maybe?Kung gugustuhin ka nilang makilala."We laughed.

"Silly kid.Lets go now.Its starting."

"Okay."We left the room and went at the garden.Each of us entered.And the last one,my girl.Shes so damn gorgeous with that gown!It's just simple pero..she's so pretty!With the simpler look,she look more gorgeous.Parang sya lang ang nakikita ko.Parang..kaming dalawa lang ang nandito.

"Jisoo!"She shouted a little bit to me that pulled me back in my senses.
"Oh..h-hi.Sorry.You're just too beautiful."

"Stop with the compliments.Theyre waiting."I smiled and held her hand.We walked in front of the judge when..

*BOOM *BOOM *BOOM

FVCK!WHY ARE THERE BOMBS IN HERE?!I though my Butlers cleared it here?!

"Just welcoming myself!"I heard a shout.I clearly knew him.Heseok!

"Master let's go!"Butler Shin pulled me at the car.

"Where's Chaeng?!"

"Uhm.."

"WHERE IS SHE?!"I said and panicked.

"Master maybe she's still insi-"

"WHAT?!FOOLS!"I tried to got out of the car but Butler Shin stopped me.

"It's dangerous,Master!You can't go back there!"

"What do I care?!My future wife is there!"

"No!"

"Secure everyone's safety I'll go find her!"I got the gun under my car seat.

"Master!"I disobeyed and go back to the place.Theres few people panicking but I proceeded finding my girl,knowing that they can escape here because they're mafias,most of them.

"Oh is this girl was the one your looking for?"I look there.SHT!Hawak ni Heseok si Chaeng!Chaeng's crying!
"Jisoo!"

"Let go of her!"

"Asa ka."

"Damn you!"

"Follow us see you there!"

"What?!"

"We're leaving!Let's go have some fun!"He said and leaved together with my love.No!This shouldn't be happening!I quickly ride at my car to follow Heseok,leaving Butler Lee and Butler Shin at the back of the car,shocked.

"Where are we going,Master?"

"Saving my love!"