CHAPTER 21-JISOFA

Jisoo's POV

"Are you okay?"Butler Jung asked.

"I hate him!Heseok is up to something again.Anong gagawin ko?Pretty sure he knows about Chaeng now.I should protect my girl."I said as I bit my lower lip."I need to have a plan now."

"I need to stop Heseok.He isn't like this!"Butler Jung shouted.

"What?Anong he isn't like this?Kilala mo sya?"

"Uh..yeah?"

"Paano?"

"Uhm..he..he's my brother but I swear I'm not a spy!"He shouted defensively.I was shocked.How could he be?

"Wow.Bakit ngayon mo lang sinabi?Now how could I believe you if you hide that secret from me?!"

"I-I'm so sorry I dont-"

"Get out."

"Let me-"

"I SAID GET OUT!ARE YOU DEAF?!"I shouted.

"Fine.But I swear.I'm not in his side.Nasa sayo nalang if you still trust me."He said and leave.I was so frustrated.How could this happen?!I trusted him!Someone entered.

"Jisoo are you alright?"It's Hye Yoon.My friend.

"Argh.No."She sat beside me.I was at the sofa now.

"Bakit?What happened?"

"That Jung.He is Heseok's brother."I said.Alam nya ang lahat.Shes a close friend of mine and daughter of mafia's elder.

"What?!"

"Yeah.I don't know what to do anymore.What if..alam na nya ang lahat ng sikreto ko?What will happen?Mostly about Chaeng.."Niyakap nya ako.

"Ji...it's okay.Everything will be fine.Trust yourself."

"EHEM."We looked at the one who coughed.I'm doomed.Its Chaeng!And she looks scary I swear!

"Ch-chipmunkie you're h-here."Why am I nervous?!We stood up.

"Hi.Are you Park Chaeyoung?Jisoo's fiance right?"

"Hm."She said and fake smiled.Gosh.Natatakot na ako para sa buhay ko.Someone pray for my soul.I think I'll meet my dad and uncle soon.

"I'm Hye Yoon.Jisoo's friend!"Sabi nya at umakbay sakin.Argh.Mamamatay na ata ako!

"Nice to meet you."They said and shake hands.She looked at me.A cold one.Mabubuhay pa ako diba?Diba?

"Ji bat ang tahimik mo?"Hye Yoon said.

"N-Nothing.Love w-why are you h-here?"I asked.

"I just brought you lunch.Gusto ko sana kumain kasama ka since boring sa bahay.Somewhat I felt busog nako.Here kayo nalang kumain."She said and handed the lunch bag and Hye Yoon got it.

"Thank you!"She said happily.I'm really a dead meat.

"Let's TALK at home,Jisoo."She didn't call me in any endearment or nickname.Damn.

"S-Sure."

"Bye."She said and left.Walang I love you.I-I'm really dead now.Help!

"C'mon Ji let's eat!"Hye Yoon said and hop happily.Ang saya saya nya samantalang ako,namamatay na.Kumain nalang ako.After office hours I got home alone.I drove since I shoo Butler Jung away.I first went to grocery to pick some food for Chaeng.Hehe.I went home.

"You're so dead,Master."Butler Shin said teasingly.

"I know."

"Where's Butler Jung?"

"He won't be working with us now."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't ask."Pumunta ako sa dinning 2."Call Chaeng, we'll eat now."

"Kumain na po sya,Master."Tumango lang ako at kumain na.I went upstairs.Gosh she's really angry.She didn't greeted me!She's not even smiling!

"Hi chipmunkie."Bati ko and about to kiss her but she pulled away.

"You stink.Mag shower ka nga!"

"Okay."Nag shower na ko and went back to bed."Chipmunkie~"I said,trying to sound cute.Cringe.But what can I do?I have no choice.I hugged her from behind.She isn't facing me.

"Puntahan mo Hye Yoon mo."

"She's just a friend.I swear."

"Sa sofa ka matulog.O di kaya dun sa office mo.Go away."

"What?This is my mansion-"She looked at me.A death glare."Okay,okay."I said and about to get out when she shouted.

"Hindi ka talaga mag so sorry?!"

"But you said to me go away-"

"Tsk.La kang utak."She hissed.Ano?

"Look.Sorry love.I'm really sorry."

"I hate you."

"I love you~"

"Go out!"

"But-"

"GO OUT!"

"Fine."Umalis na ako.Argh.I can't understand her.Its my mansion and she made me sleep somewhere else?Oh wow.

-FEW WEEKS LATER-

It's been weeks and we're in our last minute preparation for our wedding tomorrow.Kaylangan na namin madaliin before pumasok ulit si Chaeng sa school.Guess what?She's clinging to me again.I must thank food for that.

"You like it here?"I said because it's a garden wedding like she wished it'll be.

"Yeah."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Thank you,Chu."She said.

"For what?"I asked.

"For everything.I hated you at first,but because of you I'm so much happy and contented now."Ngumiti ako.I cupped her face at my hand.

"For you,I can do everything."I didn't also expect that I'll fall for her.My first desire is just to protect her,like what Uncle Seo Joon wants.Never thought that this would happen.

"Stop being cheesy,Kim."

"Hehe.You like it though."

"Of course."We went home after checking everything.She was fast asleep after the tiring day.Ako,I stayed up and checking the last plan we've been into.Its kinda hard not having Jung by my side as my Butler but it's okay.I still have Butler Shin and Butler Lee.

"Master may nagpadala po."Butler Shin said,handing me a bouquet of black roses.

"At late night?Really?"There's a letter at it.I read it.

You're getting married?Oh wow.Why didn't you tell me?I don't have invitation.Oh come on.I'll just invite myself instead.How  about that,Kim?

-Heseok

Gosh.Not again!