CHAPTER 14-JISOO'S MOVE

Chaeyoung's POV

"Hindi pa ba marahas yung tinuturo ni Butler Lee sakin?"I asked her.

"You need to be protected.Knowing my state right now,it could happen often.You can be hurt anytime.So please,sumunod ka na lang."

"As if I have a choice."

"That's good Chipmunk."

"Chipmunk??"

"Ikaw."

"Stop calling me that."

"But you look like one."

"I hate you."

"Chipmunkieeee."She teased me more.Hinampas ko yung braso nya."Aray!"Hala may sugat pala sya dun!

"Hala sorry!Ikaw kasi eh!"

"Kasalanan ko pa talaga?"

"Inaasar mo kaya ako."

"Haha.Sorry na."

Jisoo's POV

-TIME SKIP-

Midnight.Magkabukod kami ng kwarto ngayon,di ako sanay.She assured me na safe naman ako dito.Di ako makatulog because of fear so I tiptoed,going out of my room.Nakasalubong ko sya.

"Where are you going?"She asked.

"Don't misunderstand.Hindi ako tatakas.Di ako makatulog eh."

"Same here.What about..walking by the seashore?Fresh air would help."

"Okay."Lumabas kami ng bahay at naglakad lakad.The moon is so beautiful,I can't help but to look at it.

"So pretty,right?I used to stare at it when I can't sleep.Mostly when I was young."She said,breaking the silence between us.

"Dito ka nakatira?"

"Sort of.Since birth until teen,as far as I remember.I feel safe and protected here.Every single time."

"Your safe place?"

"Yeah."

"Ang hirap pala ng buhay mo no?"

"Hmm.Dad isn't always by my side but he do made time for me as long as he can.Madalas din nandito yung Ninong ko,daddy's bestfriend.Tuwang tuwa sya sakin,treating me like his daughter since his daughter isn't by his side."

"Hala bakit?Nasaan yung anak nya?"

'Its you,Chaeng.Its you.'My mind said but I know she weren't ready for the revelation.

"Somewhere..far."

"Hmm.Okay."We still walk there.I slid my hand at her hand,holding it.Smooth.Jisoo moves.

"O-Oy anong ginagawa mo?"She said,startled with the sudden movement I did.

"Baka kasi tumakas 100 million ko."Pagdadahilan ko.I expect her na umangal,but she didn't.

"O-Okay."We just walked like that for few minutes,until we're tired,getting back at the house.

"Good night."I spoke.

"Good night din.Sleep well."

"Thanks."I was about to leave but I wanna stay,to tell her that I want to sleep beside her.Bed feels so empty without her.Ewan ko ba.Just when I turned around,she was there.

"Jisoo.."

"Chaeng.Can..can I sleep beside you?Di ako sanay that..that you aren't beside me.And I wanna make sure that your safe."Pagdadahilan ko.

"Sure."I went inside her room and laid beside her.

"Good night,Chipmunkie."