CHAPTER 13-TRAINING

Jisoo's POV

I got up in the morning,sharing a room with Chae.I looked at her and planted a kiss on her forehead,like I do everyday.Shes so cute.She was hugging something.Wait.Is that the chipmunk stuff I got her?That's cute.I stood up and went out the room,seeing Butler Lee and Butler Jung discussing something.

"Good morning.Ano meron??"I asked.

"Master,may nagpadala ng death threat dito.It means alam nya na tong secret place."Inabot nya sa akin yung papel.It has blood splashes at it.

How about dying,Kim Jisoo?Would you choose it rather than suffering?Oh well.Its better to see you suffer than to die early.By the way,your girl is cute.

Yours truly,
Oh Sehun

"Aishh.That punk."

"What are we gonna do now?"

"Let's leave."

"Where,Master?"

"Butler Lee you know about the paradise right?"

"Tagal na nating hindi nakakapunta dun ah."

"That's the safest place for now.Surely hindi nya malalaman yun.Go fix things.Pakidala mga damit ko and some other.Its for Chaeng."

"Okay Master."I got back to the room to wake Chaeng up.

"Chaeng-ah,wake up."I said,lightly tapping her face.

"Hmm.."She hummed.

"We're eating breakfast."She immediately opened her eyes.

"What's for breakfast?"She asked.I grinned.Nakikilala ko na nga sya.

"We're having a breakfast in another place.Aalis tayo."

"Bakit??"

"It isn't safe here."

"Okay."She lazily stood up.We left the room.Sumakay kami sa sasakyan,guided by other cars behind to back us up.She leaned her head on my shoulder.Inaantok parin kasi sya.Dumating na kami.I already smell the sea.Bumaba kami ng sasakyan.Chaeng's already awake.Its a place where I growed up,when Dad was protecting me from his enemies.

"Wow."

"You like it?"I asked her.

"Yeah."

"C'mon.Lets have breakfast."I have two maids here who keep the place looking fine.We went at the rest house.We waited for a while until the breakfast was served.We enjoyed it."Chaeng?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you mind na mag aral ng self defense habang nasa puder kita?This will often happen now that my greatest enemy is back."

"Uhmm..I hate violence."

"You don't need to do it often.Its just,you need to be ready.Hindi sa lahat ng oras nandito ako."

"Ahh..okay."

"Butler Lee will teach you."

"Okay."

"Hindi ka din makakapasok for a while.Its not safe."

"Sino ba kasi yung kaaway na sinasabi mo?"

"Don't mind it.Just..just get ready."

"Okay."After that I took a bath now.Chaeng changed her clothes with a track pants and sports bra.Ngayon na ang simula ng training nya.Luckily I have a practice room here,build by dad para makapag practice ako ng self defense when I was young.Shes looking hot,really.I was just observing her moves as she easily picks up whatever my Butler teaches her.

"Hala sorry!"She mumbled ng masuntok nya ng medyo malakas si Butler Lee.Haha.Thats my girl.

"No,Lady Park.Its okay."Sweats started to drop from her body,making her look hotter and sexier.Sht what's on my mind?!Umalis muna ako to distract myself.Magpapalit muna ako ng benda sa sugat ko.Tama.Yun nga.

Chaeyoung's POV

Nagpunas na ako ng pawis ko.Napansin kong wala na si Jisoo.

"Nasaan si Jisoo?"I asked.

"Umalis na ata."

"I'll find her."

"Yeah.Mukhang napagod ka.Take a break,my lady."Umakyat ako kasi nasa underground tong kwarto na to.

"Nakita mo si Jisoo?"I asked Butler Jung
"Nandun po sa taas.Sa unang kwarto."

"Okay thanks!"Umakyat ako at pumunta doon.The door was slightly opened,I saw her.

"Ugh how can I put this!"Pumasok ako.

"Ako na."I sat beside her and put the bandage at her arm.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"How's the training?"

"Okay naman.Nakakapagod lang pero masaya at worth it naman."

"Good.Next thing,I'll teach you how to use a gun."

"What??"