Chapter Thirty-Seven ✧ Take Me Home

AN: Jessica doesn't really have an outfit this chapter... whoopies.

Content warning?
If you get uncomfortable by smut, I recommend not reading. And no, it's not like how I did their wedding night. I will be going into more *detail*

Jessica Rogers laughed as they finally made it back to the Avengers tower, Steve's hand on her backside when they were in the elevator

"You know, your hand is on my ass," Jessica whispered, feeling Steve's breath on her neck as he stood behind the woman.

He nodded as his hand tangled in her hair, moving it to the side as he lightly pressed his lips against her skin, whispering, "I know."

Jessica hummed reaching a hand up to wrap around his neck, "Can't wait, can you?"

"I think we've waited long enough."

With his words, the elevator stopped, a loud ding echoing as the doors opened to reveal the main sitting room. The lights were off when they entered the tower, Jessica letting out a noise of surprise when Steve grabbed her hips and turned her around harshly.

She met his eyes as he walked her backwards in the dark, feeling as Steve pressed her against the couch. Steve quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and bent Jessica back across his arm, capturing her lips with his.

Jessica's eyes closed as her mouth moved against him with a dire encouragement, Steve deepening the kiss making it to where she clung to him his shirt. The man's kiss was urgent, dire on parting her shaking lips as trailed down to her jawline.

She gripped onto the hair at the nape of his neck, eyes closed all the while Steve's lips pressed against her pulse on her neck. Jessica pulled him back from her skin, bringing him back to her mouth.

Jessica's lips moved against his harshly, the familiar electric spark coursing through their bodies as they kissed. The woman pushed every ounce of love she had for her husband into it as she felt a deep vibration twitch through Steve, fingers pressing into her skin deep enough to leave bruises.

"Take me to bed," She panted against him.

Steve nodded, eyes a shade darker than normal, "I'm taking you to bed."

Jessica and Steve then quickly stumbled into their joined room, lips already bruised and sensitive from the other's mouth on theirs. Jessica kicked the door shut as her hands found Steve's belt, quickly undoing it as Steve let out a sigh at the feeling.

Steve trailed his fingers up Jessica's bare sides from the slits in her jumper, hands cupping her jaw as he whispered, "How the hell do I take this thing off you?"

"Language, Mr. Rogers," Jessica whole-heartedly chuckled, voice holding a slight husk from her normally deeper voice.

She pulled back as she let Steve's belt fall to the ground, moving to her own shoulders and quickly pulling the sleeves off her shoulders. Steve let out a light groan as Jessica pulled the jumper off completely, kicking it away toward his belt and her shoes on the floor.