Chapter Thirty-Eight ✧ Magical Rocks

AN: Jessica's outfit is up top.

Jessica Rogers sighed as she tucked the last strand of hair into her braid, red hair hanging down her chest to her waist

She looked to Steve when he leaned over her, looking into the mirror to meet her eyes. A smile appeared on her red stained lips, eyes darkened by the black linger atop her lid.

"This is new," Steve noticed, hands on her shoulders.

Jessica nodded, scrunching her nose, "I did it several times in the 40's, Steve."

"Twice," Steve corrected, Jessica softening at the fact that he knew exactly how many times she had done her makeup like this, "I'm just saying, it's new."

"Do you like it?" Jessica smirked, turning on the chair and looking up to meet Steve's eyes.

Steve bent down to her height, resting on the balls of his feet as he said, "I do. You look beautiful."

"You're only saying that because we had sex last night," Jessica winked, moving to cup his jaw.

Steve's cheeks flushed and a light smirk lifted his lips when saying, "Three times, actually."

"Oh," Jessica taunted, a false look of shock on her face, "You counted, did you?"

"I think I would remember something as good as that," Steve explained, chuckling when Jessica let out a snort.

The man stood straight and put out a hand, Jessica taking it and letting her husband pull her from her chair. He pulled her into his chest, Jessica letting out a noise of surprise as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Steve pressed his lips onto Jessica's, the woman's eyes fluttering after a moment and moving her mouth against his. Jessica laughed against Steve as he bent her over his arm, dipping her and making her leg be raised into the air.

The man smiled as she threw her head back in laughter, kissing her throat several times as he chuckled. He pulled them up and Jessica's hands landed on his chest, eyes on his as her laughter decreased.

"Well, Mr. Rogers," Her voice was now calm, fingers playing with the top button to his grey dress shirt, "You are very smooth to get a woman into bed, now, aren't you?"

"What can I say?" Steve played along, fixing his collar as a hint of sarcasm was laced in his voice, "I'm a real ladies man."

Jessica smirked, "With that ass you are."

Steve rolled his eyes and Jessica snorted, turning slightly to put her wedding ring back on her finger, as she had taken it off before putting her lotion on. The man watched as she turned around eyes on her back, causing Jessica to stop when she met his eyes once more.