Chapter Eleven ✧ Captain America

AN: Jessica's outfit is the same.

"The Hydra camp is in Krausberg, tucked between two mountain ranges

"The Hydra camp is in Krausberg, tucked between two mountain ranges. It's a factory of some kind," Peggy told Jessica and Steve, pointing to the camp on the map where the 107th Infantry was being held captive.

Jessica nodded to the woman as Steve buttoned fatigues up his shirt, the couple in the back of Howard Stark's plane on their way to Austria.

The said man leaned back from the pilot's chair, speaking to them, "We should be able to drop you both right on the doorstep."

"Just get us as close as you can," Steve yelled back, knowing he wouldn't be able to hear him if he spoke at a normal tone.

Jessica followed suit, turning to the man, "Thank you, Howard! Truly, you don't know what this means to us."

"Whatever you need, is yours, dame," Howard smirked toward the sky, "I'll help in anyway I can."

Jessica rolled her eyes playfully and turned back to Peggy as Steve said, "You know, you're both going to be in a lot of trouble when you land."

"And you two won't?" Peggy challenged, watching as Jessica put on a green Army helmet that she had managed to steal.

The said woman simply shrugged, "I don't give two hoots on what they do to me as long as we get Bucky back."

Steve then added, "Where we're going, if anybody yell at us, we can just shoot them."

"Okay, maybe not draw that much attention to ourselves until we get everyone back, though?" Jessica asked, stomach in knots at the thought of killing someone, "I may have chronic anger problems and they may be the enemy, but I hate the idea of having to kill someone."

Steve grasped onto her hand, giving it a squeeze, "If it comes down to it, you just keep the bullets off me and I'll do that."

Jessica gave him a smile and leaned in, kissing his nose making their helmets clank together.

"Wait, how are you doing this again?" Peggy asked the red headed woman.

Jessica turned to her and said, "Bullets are made of metal; whether it be brass, copper, steel or whichever, I can manipulate it. The Earth is made of many different parts. As long as its been on Earth since the beginning of time, I can manipulate it how I please.

"Wait till you can see what she can do with fire," Steve commented, blue eyes wide, "Thunderstorms can get... well, exciting."

"I like lightning, what can I say?" Jessica smirked, winking over at Peggy, who only laughed. Howard's voice brought everyone from their small conversation, saying, "Agent Carter, if we're not in too much of a hurry, I thought we'd stop off in Lucerne for a late-night fondue."