Prologue & Intro

Chu Shuzhi son of Chinese mafia Feng Lou. He was very dangerous and heartless man....who can kill anyone. He was finding an AMULET which grant you Immortality.

When his father die, Chu order his men.... Don't bury his father's dead body, keep it in save place. Because his father already told him....when he die, find that AMULET and place it on his dead body.

Chu Shuzhi just do as his father say, like a good son. But meantime his younger brother come and start war against him. Which make him so frustrate, and in his anger.....he order his goons to find his brother and his lover(who only know where's the Amulet is)

But after big chaos, Chu brother lose his past memory, and also forgot where he and his lover hide that AMULET. Chu Shuzhi become angry and plan to cheat his brother to get the information about that AMULET......

Intro

Zhao Yunlan is a 2nd son of Chinese Mafia Feng Lou

Zhao Yunlan is a 2nd son of Chinese Mafia Feng Lou. One day, when he wakes up without any memory of his past, he is contacted by a girl claiming to be his wife Zhu Hong. He soon finds himself tasked with locating an antique Amulet that might be the root cause of his memory loss.

Shen Wei is the last Guardian of the amulet, given to the young boy by God

Shen Wei is the last Guardian of the amulet, given to the young boy by God. which can gave everyone healthy and flourish life, and also this emulate is symbol of internal youth......and were often places upon a dead body around the neck, upon burial to ensure internal youth in Afterlife......(REINCARNATION)

(((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

Good evening.... all

Please tell me.......if you like or not this Prologue& Intro........tell me your precious opinion.😚

Have any questions feel free to asked.....I'm happy to answer it😊😊

Also share your vote comments on my story....📖😃

Sorry if I hurt anyone feeling...🙏🙏

Thank you ❤

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲