Sharing Soul!

Shenwei entered inside the washroom from a secret door, and hurriedly change his cloth.....then he wash his face. After wiping his wet face Shenwei open the washroom door, and come out in that room where Yezun left him......he slowly come to bed and about to sit "WELCOME BACK.......GEGE!!"

Shenwei shiver when he heard Yezun voice

Shenwei shiver when he heard Yezun voice......Wei turn back and found Yezun sits on the couch having many type of knifes, rods and some sharp thing too......and it's put on the table which was place near him.

"you are very lucky today! because you going to choose......that thing which going to give you pleasure tonight!!" Yezun stood up and slowly walking straight toward Shenwei "di......didi! I can explain....please! l-l-listen to m.......me.....! I am so-so-s.....sorry!! ple....ase....." Shenwei become frighten after seeing those sharp things.

"Sshh....!! I know! you can't control your hormones.....and trust me! after today you will not even need to control" Yezun said and go back to the table and pick a sharpener steel.....then come back to Shenwei and push him on the bed.....and in one go he stabbed it in Wei's shoulder.

and in one go he stabbed it in Wei's shoulder

"AAAHHHhhhrrrrrrr......Ummmrrrrrr.....mmm.....mmmm" Shenwei groan in pain and Yezun cover Wei's mouth with his bloody hand "Sssshh!!! don't! I said....don't make any noise....you knew it that I don't like, when you scream in pain.....I only like to hear your sexy moans my dear......gege!!" Yezun twist that sharpener steel "mmm.....mmnnn.....uummmm...." and Shenwei were only tormenting in pain......whole bed sheet get wet with Wei's blood, and it's make Yezun smile like maniac.

"AAHHHhhhh!!!" Yezun also yells in pain when his shoulder start bleeding......he widen his eyes "SHIT! damn you Yezun....." Yezun curse himself then hurriedly retreat himself.......and nudge Shenwei but other didn't respond to him because he already unconscious.

"oh! no no no.....please no....!" Yezun become panic and his head start spinning......he hold his head and shake a little, to clearing his blurry vision.....but situation going out of his control, then Yezun wave his hand in air and one person appear in front of him.

The man who was sitting on his knees with his head bowed in front of Yezun......he was the one who helped Wei escape earlier. "treat him! hurry!! aaahhhhhrrrrrrrr......." Yezun shout while groaning in pain and also faint.....that man nod and snapped his fingers and in blink of eyes Shenwei's wound heals as same as Yezun.