Golden Dragon

"Yunlan...... Yunlan.....!! Where are you man? look, this journal is already open and showing next part of the map....." Lin come running toward Yunlan and show him that journal..... Yunlan is talking to someone else on his phone......he look back and found Lin, who panting heavily while holding the journal.

he look back and found Lin, who panting heavily while holding the journal

Yunlan look closely and smirk then.....he take the journal and turn it's page, then showing Lin something which make his eye widen in shock "what the hell.....is it Yunlan! what you hiding from me..." Lin feel suspicious about Yunlan's behaviour.... Yunlan lean toward him "I am sorry my dear Saiyan! for hiding everything to you...."

Yunlan said and Lin once again widen his eyes.....more bigger than before and shout "how you remember this name of mine? Your memory is lost! then how is it possible...? and.... and...." Lin confusedly ask one by one question.....which make Yunlan chuckle "relax buddy! actually I never lose it.....only pretending to get what I lost!! because of them" suddenly Yunlan's expression change and he look like a giant volcano.....which going to erupt in any second.

Lin frown and looked puzzled to him "what you mean by....LOST?" Lin asked and Yunlan eyes become moist "I hurt him so much Lin..... when his eyes asking me, why I'm doing this....why I'm ignoring him.....why I'm not showing any emotions....why! why....!! WHY???" Yunlan said in his tremble voice.

********

"I know you are hurt so much after seeing that girl with him......but it's not that mean that you ruin our plan like this!!" Yezun said and Shenwei's eyes reduce some tears "It's hurt so much didi! when....." Wei cover his mouth to control his sobbing.....and Yezun also cry while seeing his brother condition "gege please don't cry.....like this if you still behaving like this, then I warn you.....I'm not going to give you my niece or nephew...." Yezun said and Wei looked at him.

"what I do Ye....whenever I saw her with him....I feels betrayal. I trust him....I give myself to him.....but what I got in return......he cheat on me!!" Wei said and Yezun hugs him tightly.... and rub his back to soothe him. "Just calm down and focus on our plan.... okay!!" Yezun wipe Wei's tear and other nod.

"so what's our next move...?"

"Waiting for phone call....!!" Yezun smirk while thinking something.... and Wei widen his eyes, then frown at Yezun.

********