Pleasure for Twins(final)

I know that I'm once again late........ for my updates, and I hope you all not forget about this mess of mine*feeling guilty* 😟 😒

Sorry if I make you wait......😰😰 Please forgive me and enjoy the hot update 😅

💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕

WARNING!!! mature content......

"Damn it.....arghhhhhh........aahh......sh....ahhshi......t.....dddd......hu....aaahhh....rt.....ahhh" Yezun try to say but Da just thrusting inside him roughly.....Da pulled Yezun's vest down from the back.....and tie Yezun's both hands tighten together, and took a great chance to devoured him fully as he like.

Yezun bite his own lips to control his moan, but Da Qing rocking his body into Yezun in full speed.......which making him scream for more "Da.....aaahh...slo.....slow......uhhh.....do.....wn.....ahhhh" Yezun try to slow Da because he feeling pain mixed with pleasure right now......but is fully possessed with Da "I'm going to make you mess today....." Da said and again start moving inside him.

★★

"Aaahhh....yu....yunlannnn....aahhhh!" Wei scream louder Yunlan's name, when he burst inside him. Yunlan take out his prize out of Wei's warm hole.....they both panting for breath heavily, Yunlan remove Wei's hair which is falling upon his forehead.....then place a warm kiss "you are so sexy....Xiao Wei! I'm lucky to having you in my empty life...." Yunlan said in his kisses, Wei giggle lightly and kiss Yunlan's plum lips "so please.....full me up!" Wei seductively whisper to Yunlan.

And in one go Yunlan putting on his prize.......then he slowly thrustinside Shenwei warm whole.......don't want to hurt his beloved wife and his baby.......Yunlan slowly move inside him.......Wei start moaning when Yunlan increase hisspeed.

★★

"aahh...umm" Yezun can't control his moan.......Da grab Yezun's one leg and place it on his shoulder......and put his prize in his hole. Da thrusting slowly, then increases his speed "aahhh.....mo...mor..aahhh daa...daqiiiii...mo...uhhaahh...more..." Yezun enjoying underneath him and Da feel proud on him today......because he knows that when Yezun regains consciousness tomorrow morning, he will not leave da alive......that's because today Daqing has taken full advantage of the situation.

"Aahhh.....Ah!!!"

The atmosphere on both sides was so hot and romantic......that only we could hear their sweet and sexy moans......both Yunlan and Da were not ready to give up on their prey......they both keep eating their prey again and again.....whole night they doing their love making, and it's look like there's no tomorrow for them......{or I can say It's the true! that upcoming morning brings a storm for them in their life.....!!!!!!!!}

********

Zhao Yunlan go to meet his father......and both Shenwei and Yezun busy in their daily routine. One day Yezun doing his sword training and suddenly his head spin and he start vomiting.....Daqing run to him and ask what happened, but Yezun faint and it's make Da frighten.

Cheng check Yezun and tell Da that it's happens in pregnancy....so don't take too much stress because it's not good for the baby. After listening to Cheng, Da and Yezun got shocked..... and look at each other with confusion "what you mean... I'm pregnant? who told you this rubbish...." Yezun shout "that day I checked you master! remember....!!" Cheng said