Bright Shadow

"Wei...? Wei...? no no no no.... you can't leave me like this.... Wei! Xiao Wei.....?!" Yunlan nudge Wei's lifeless body....he plead and cry too much, but other didn't bother to move his single muscle. Chu slowly stood up on the floor.... and come near to Yunlan, he snatch amulet from Yunlan's hand.... and smile "FINALLY! I've got it... and now..." Chu go to that coffin box and open it.

And smile seeing his father's dead body..... Chinese Mafia Feng Lou is dead and Chu bring his body here, because Feng already told him "after my death! whenever you get that Amulet......place it on my dead body.... then after that I will ruled on world!!" that's why Chu do as his father say. He lean at his father's neck and tightly clinch it.

"You think....I'm that stupid, who give you this Amulet so easily.... you f**** old man!!" Chu spit on him then stand up..... and wears that Amulet "now from today.... I'M GOING TO RULED ON WORLD!!!!" after saying this Chu smile on his victory. That amulet glow and Chu feels, his body becoming powerful.

Yunlan only looking at his mad brother in broken state....he lose everything today! Love....! baby....! and most important..... Xiao Wei!! the person, who always loved him.....without complaint and demands. "Aaaahhhhhh!!!!" Yunlan close his eyes then scream in his anger.....and remember Yezun's last words DESTROY!!

Yunlan come to Chu and grab that amulet.....then he tighten his grip, which make that amulet's stone start breaking. "What are you doing Yunlan! leave it...." Chu try to pushed Yunlan but other keep tighten his grip.

"I said leave me!!!!"

"NO! CHU SHUZHI.....NO!! you snatch everything from me....my love, my child and....and XIAO WEI!! he always love me...care for me.... and you.....you use him only for satisfied your lust!!" Yunlan said "I used him....!! You come between me and Shenwei.... father fix our wedding and you get him before ME! so I snatch him from you!!"

After listening Chu's word, Yunlan can't control himself and snatch that amulet from Chu's neck and finally smashed it.

"NOOOO!!!!!"

As soon as Yunlan smashed it.....storm which kept inside that amulet come out......and darkness falls everywhere. And in blink of eyes, that storm takes a terrible form and hits Yunlan with great force..... and destroy everything while killing peoples who come in it way.....Yunlan cough blood and only remember Shenwei's beautiful smile before closing his eyes.

***

***

***

***

***

"what happened.... Yunlan! why you close your eyes after seeing this Amulet?"

After hearing this melodious voice once again..... Yunlan snapped open his eyes and looked at the way.... where that voice come from "S-S-Shen...... Wei?! Shenwei...? you are Shenwei... you alive!" Yunlan couldn't believe his eyes.... what it's seeing right now. Yunlan look here and there..... and found himself in that enchanted cave, he didn't waste another second and pull confused Shenwei in his embrace.

First Wei startled but when he feels Yunlan's warmth....Wei close his eyes and rest his head on other's board chest with a sweet smile. Drop of tear fall on Wei's cheek and he open his eyes then look up.... and found Yunlan is crying silently.

Shenwei think of something and place his soft palm on Yunlan's heart.... then smile a little. He break the embrace "crying is not a solution! you have to tell him...." Shenwei said and Yunlan look down at him "what you mean by...HIM?!"