Dream

Hello everyone.....how are you all...hope you guys doing well.

Today I published my first chapter of AMULET.

Hope you all like and enjoying while reading this....😊

******************************

A man was trying his best to pull the rope......because his life was in danger......but he know that today he cannot save his life........who was hanging under the broken bridge with help of that rope.....and in any minute this bridge is going to collapse.

But he still tries so hard to save his life.....his enemy also there and coming to destroy his life "How could you betray us.....just because for that......WHORE!" His enemy shouts on him and hit on his head with a rod....which make him loosen his grip and his life drowns in the water.....he scream and faint.

"Noooooooooo!!"

Zhao Yunlan snapped opens his eye, he was painting heavily......his wife hurriedly come inside the room. She sits beside him and wipes his forehead. Her eye was moist and tear drop from her red eye "Yunlan! darling......are you ok? Is that dream again" Zhu Hong ask to Yunlan and other wake up from bed and go to the window......then he open the curtains and feel the fresh air on his face

"look like something is missing......but what? I don't know, and why this dream comes again and again......oh! God....did I am insane" Yunlan said Hong looked at him and said "Yunlan....it's all because of that accident, which was happen with you on that bridge.....so please come out from that thought and.....Yunlan please! you know that how much me and your gege is concern about you" and she start crying.....

Yunlan turn and cup her face "sorry! Hong I tried so hard to forgot about that but.....I don't know why it's happen to me" Yunlan said "I know Yunlan but believe me......I'm the one who always with you....so don't put pressure on your mind" Zhu Hong said while hug him. Yunlan smile and kiss her forehead then he breaks the hug and goes to the washroom for shower.

 Yunlan smile and kiss her forehead then he breaks the hug and goes to the washroom for shower

"How's he?" Chu Shuzhi ask to Hong.....she only smile and go to the kitchen "he was so confused....and every night he sees the same dream...I feel kind of bad for him" Hong said in her concern. "Just do as much money, as you get.....nothing neither more nor less" Chu Shuzhi said and Hong nod.....and go to inform Yunlan about Chu arrival.

and go to inform Yunlan about Chu arrival