Sudden Storm!

Rings.... Rings.....

Yezun phone rings and make him stop..... kissing Wei forcefully. Yezun grits his teeth in his anger and receive the call "why you call me! early in the morning" Yezun shout on his phone and look back to see crying Shenwei.....he gesture him to stay still and go out of the room, after leaving Yezun.... Shenwei cries silently, he covered his mouth don't want to create any scene...... suddenly he feels uneasy and run to the washroom.

Yezun come back in the room and found Wei in the washroom..... Yezun come close to him and hold his shoulder then ask what happened? But Wei angrily swat other's hands then go from there. Yezun sense something not right in Wei's behaviour.....he also come out of the washroom and found Wei sits on the bed. Yezun sits beside him and wrap his arm around other's shoulder "why you angry sweetheart? Did I hurt you somehow...?" Yezun politely asked and Wei look at him with moist eyes.

"Let me go..."

"NO!"

"I'm begging you...."

"Okay! then begged me on the bed....." Yezun seductively said then push Wei on the bed.... Shenwei want to struggle but he was tired and empty from inside....he keep remembering Yunlan's word.... I can't cheat my wife....I don't wanna hurt her feelings.

Yezun kiss Wei's beautiful slender neck and leave some red mark.... but he feels no response from other, so he stop and look up and found Wei blankly looking at the celling "you okay!" Yezun pat on Wei's cheek and other turn his gaze at him "you are right.....didi! HE forget about me, and happy with his WIFE" Wei said and tear drop from his beautiful doey eyes.

"You were right....he use me to get what he wants.... and after that throw me like a tissue paper" Shenwei said with heavy heart and Yezun feel bad for him..... Yezun leave Shenwei then make him laid comfortably on bed "stay here until I return from the the trip, and don't try to run again! otherwise you know the consequences...." Yezun said after wiping Wei's tear then cover him with quilt "sleep for sometime, you feel relax....." Yezun kiss Wei's forehead and other close his eyes and sleep take over him in no time.

Yezun smile to see his beautiful brother.... then he call someone "I'm coming..." Yezun said and lock the room door from outside and tell guard to eye on Shenwei! then he left from there.

As he left Shenwei sternly open his eyes and sits up.... and cover his face with hoodie when a man appear in front of him...... while kneeling his head down "Master! everything is ready as you say before....." that man said without looking at Shenwei, he keep his head down and give Shenwei his satchel handbag and vanished in thin air. Shenwei stood up from the bed and come to the window.....and sigh heavily then jump out from the window, to reach at the jewellery shop.

********

Jewellery Shop