Switching Places!

"we are from Soul village......when our mother gives birth to us. royal pharmacists explains that both babies share same soul and have a mental and physical reflection, which means that......whatever happens with one baby other is feels it immediately.....whenever they gets emotional or loose their conscious" Shenwei explain everything to Yunlan and other silently listening him......Wei also worry for Yunlan's reaction.

"you mean.... You both share everything including your emotion too...?" Yunlan asked.

"Yeah! you can say so, but..... mostly it's happens when we suffer with any kind of emotions" Shenwei replies and Yunlan chuckle "you mean.... whatever happens today, Yezun know it...." Yunlan's word make Wei embarrassed, and he turn red while looking down..... Yunlan again chuckle and pull Wei in his embrace.

"It's okay! don't be shy....." Yunlan said and kiss Wei's forehead "let's go! It's getting late, your didi must worry for you" Shenwei smile and both leave from there.

Back to palace.....

Wei slowly enters the room and found Yezun already sleep......so Wei slowly lays on the bed as he didn't want to wake up his younger brother, he closes his eyes and takes a sigh of relief "You come?" Wei turns at his brother and get frighten, his whole body becomes cold and he starts to tremble.

"Don't panic, I won't say anything to mom and dad.....But next time you're with that HORNY WOLF, please! control your emotions!!" Yezun eyes is still closed and Wei feel so embarrassed "didi! uh....eh....u.....act.....ually.....ehh....I-I am......sssorr..." Shenwei try to find his syllabus.

"sleep now! Because it's also hurting me! And tomorrow I have to go on a tour with dad..... so I'm holding your feet please maintain your distance only for few days......okay!" Yezun embrace his brother dearly then place a kiss on other's cheek "good night.....gege!"

Shenwei smile and ruffle Yezun's hair "sorry! and sleep well my dear.....didi!!" as Wei ruffles Yezun's hair his pain vanish and Yezun sleep comfortably......Shenwei smile again while seeing his brother then sleep after curdling him.

One month later......

Today Wei was to take the Oath of Amulet Guardian but he was not feeling well since morning......he looked pale and weak. Yezun asked what had happened but Wei had no answer, because he himself did not know what had happened to him.......then Yezun think of something and asks the maid for Strawberry Pie, and gives Wei to eat so that he gets some strength.....but Wei refuses it because he can't eat anything, until he fulfills the Guardian Oath.

Then Yezun got an idea and plans to switch place with Shenwei so he can eat easily......! they both agree for it and hold each other hands then come closer, now they both facing each other and they start pronouncing magical spell.

! they both agree for it and hold each other hands then come closer, now they both facing each other and they start pronouncing magical spell