We're One!

"MASTER!!!!!!!!" Wang come there and shocked to see Shenwei.....she rushed towards him and start healing Wei....Sang and Da also come there and kneel down their heads in front of unconscious Shenwei. 

aaarrrrhhh....rrrrhhhh..... Aaaaahhhhh!!" Shenwei snapped open his eyes and pant heavily.....and groan in pain, Wang healing his wounds but Wei still groaning in pain. "D-D....aahhh.....didi....di....is....ouuhhh....ok...ay.....okay! don't....t-t-tell about t....his...uhhh...ye..aaaa....aaarrrrhhh....zun....uuuaahhhh....Yezun! he wi....ll....ahh...mmm.....ummm.... will hurtaaaahhhh.....ummmmaaahhhh......aaarrrrhhh" Shenwei hardly speak in his cries and groaning.....and Wang only nod her head, while crying silently.

"GEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Yezun come and see his dear brother who brutally raped...injured and bruises seen all over his body. When Wei become unconscious..... Yezun feel Wei and teleport himself there. Yezun can't believe on his eyes when he see Wei "Ge! how could th....who did this to you gege...??" Yezun also crying while seeing his brother condition.

Later Yezun asked but Wei didn't tell him anything..... Yezun try so many times but other didn't utter a word. King and Queen also hurt after knowing this.....but they mostly worried for Wei's unborn baby, which they think breath inside him.

Cheng check Shenwei and look at him with shocked eyes.... but he told them that Wei's baby is fine....because Wei gesture him with his sad doey eyes. Queen become worried for Wei and Yunlan.... because what if Yunlan not accept him and reject him... then what will happen to Shenwei and his baby.

But before Yunlan came to know something......Yezun get this shocking news, that Wei's baby womb transfer to him and Da turn to statue. And after meeting with Sheng when Yezun come back to his room....and found Shenwei stand at window. Yezun hugs his brother and start crying... then Wei tell him everything, why baby transfer to Yezun....and who's Wei culprits.

Flashback Ends.....

******

"Tell me ZHAO YUNLAN..... you still thinking, it's all GE's fault?" Yezun chuckle and continue "I think you right about him..... it's his fault, that he wanna save me....and your baby! and he did this, all because of you....(coming close to Yunlan) YES! he let them abuse him... Mistreating him....RAPE him!! only for saving me and...(touching his belly) your baby.."

Yunlan shockingly listening everything... his tear never stop to falling down from his cute brown eyes.... which Shenwei like the most! Yezun look back to his brother.... then Yunlan "tell me... you still thinking about him like that...." Yezun's every word pierced Yunlan's soul.

"stop this nonsense and handover the all artifacts..... otherwise I'll make you all witness, how Shenwei body reacts when you give him pleasure!!" Zhujiu said while smelling Wei... and it's make other shiver. "NOOOO!!!! don't....aaaahhhh....please......nooooo!!!" Shenwei recall that day and pushed Zhujiu away then start screaming.

Yezun run toward him....and try to calm him, but Shenwei pushed him and taking back step "No! please.... didi! don't....I have to fix everything..." Shenwei said and meantime, Sheng come there with his men....and surrounded them from all side. "Young Master! I'm glad to see you alive....I thought after giving you that deadly poison.... you die but you still alive (coming close to Wei) or you want me to touch you again?"

Sheng said and Shenwei spit on his face "I would again let you touched me? so it's your misunderstanding, better i'd rather die" Shenwei said wave his hand and CONBO appear in front of him....who always help him.

But Sheng took his chance and take out a dagger then stabbed in Wei's stomach "Aaaarrrrrhh....ummm...nnm" Wei and Yezun both groan in pain.....

"MASTER....!!!!!!!!!" Conbo shout and pushed Sheng then hold Shenwei..... Yunlan also hold Yezun, and Wei smile to see Yunlan's worried face for his didi....Conbo without wasting time start healing Wei "watch out!!!!" Shenwei pushed Conbo away when.....he saw Sheng about to hit him.