Reality..!!

"GEGE! I'm here" Yezun shout and wave his hand in air.....then he hurriedly run to Shen Wei and hold him and say "come ge...I take you to him" and other shyly smile. Yezun take Wei to the stage, where Chu waiting for him. Yezun give Wei's hand in Chu's hand then royal priest start their wedding..... Zhao Yunlan only looking at them with broken heart!! because unknown to him his heart only want Shenwei.

After kissing each other... priest announced them husband and wife, hearing this.... Yunlan broke down into cry and other who present there for attending the wedding..... confusedly looking at him. Shenwei smile to his parents then come to the crying Yunlan "you get what you did to me....Zhao Yunlan! I take my revenge from you.."

Shenwei said and about to go Yunlan hold his arm tightly "And what happened between us last night, was that also your revenge?" Yunlan asked and Chu frown "what happened between you two...??" Chu asked but Shenwei didn't say anything....he quiet remain, but Yunlan can't hold back and tell everything to everybody.

After listening this Chu can't control himself and grab Wei's hand harshly and make him look in his angry eyes "when I want to kiss you..... you protest! saying it's wrong....(Wei shook his head) and sleeping with my brother is RIGHT!!...... right??" Chu said and pulled out his wedding ring.... then without delay he shoot Shenwei with his gun.

"Xiao Wei.....!!!!!!!!!!!!"

***

***

***

***

***

"I'm here! in the kitchen hubby! why you shouting..?" Shenwei come to the sleeping Yunlan, who scream and sit up "Xiao Wei! I thought he kil.......*daddaaa! play.....play...!*" Yunlan interrupt by a sweet voice, he turn and found a cute little girl playing with toys.... and gesturing Yunlan to play with her"DADA....?!" Yunlan confusedly looking at her and Wei shook his head.

"Aw! my baby.... daddy not recognise you again! Bad daddy!!"Shenwei come close to her and pick his 3 year old daughter.....in his arms "it's okay Tamina..... don't feel bad sweetheart, if daddy not recognise us then.....we also don't talk to him! okay?!" Wei kiss his daughter chubby cheek and Tamina giggle then cutely nod her head.

"HUSBAND...? DAD...?? what's going on here...... how could this happens?! How it's possible....we married? and having a child....? but how?" Yunlan one by one asked lot's of questions, which make Wei suspicious....he come close to Yunlan and deeply looking in his eyes "you are dreaming......."

Shenwei mumble and suddenly widen his eyes.....then cough blood. Yunlan look down and found Wei stabbed by something and his daughter too. They both fall on the floor and Yunlan shockingly looking at them with teary eyes.

********

Knock....! Knock.....!!

"Hey! darling.... open the door!!"

Knock....!! Knock.....!!! Knock......!!!!!!!

Someone knocking 202 room door of Mount Hotel....*clink* the door open slowly and one beautiful figure peeking out "why you shouting..... keep your voice low, what if anyooo....mmm...oneee.....mmhhaa....nnmmm...uuummmm...." that beautiful figure didn't complete his word and other kisses him passionately.

*It's been a month....I didn't taste you.....!!" that person said while breaking the kiss.... the word which come from this person, make other blushes and he smile shyly "oh! man.... your blushes cheeks.... someday going to kill m....."