Dragon Earrings

Under that big tree Shenwei sitting unconscious and Yunlan also sitting there while closing his eyes "NOOO.......!!!!!" Yunlan snapped open his eyes when he heard.... Shenwei scream, he turns towards Wei and hold him "what happened... are you all right...??" Yunlan ask him and other look at Yunlan with blank eyes..... like he tries to remember him.

Lin comes with water bottle "how are you? drink this you feel better....." Lin said to Shenwei then he look at Yunlan's worried face "why you look so worried......" Lin asked to Yunlan but other didn't bother to replies him......Zhao looking at Shenwei who drinking water in one go "Ahem!" he cough suddenly and Yunlan about to rub his back......Shenwei glare at him, Yunlan retreat himself and frown "why you behaving like this......what have I done with you...?" Yunlan feeling angry now.

"you get what you want.....I fulfill my promise!"

"NO! you are not....! you promise me that you coming with us in this trip...." Yunlan said and Wei quiet remain.....then Lin clear his throat and ask how to open the journal.....because they have not much time left, Shenwei sigh deeply and ask for that dragon key.....Lin gave him and Wei look at Yunlan then Lin "I need gloves...." Lin scratch his head in confusion.

"sorry.....what?"

"do as he say....!" Yunlan said and Lin hurriedly take out his gloves and give to Wei.....later Shenwei wear it then ask for journal, Lin again give him......and Wei place it on car's bonnet, then insert that key in keyhole......as Wei slowly turn that key to open that journal.....some acid release from in it "what the hell..." Lin shock as well as Yunlan "You already knew about this?" Yunlan ask but Shenwei didn't answer him.....he only give that journal on Yunlan's hand and about to walk from there..... Yunlan hold his hand.

"Leave my hand..... Zhao Yunlan!

"Not until you tell me..... what happened to you and why you behave like this"

Yunlan politely said and Shenwei slowly turn toward him, with moist eyes..... and Yunlan feels someone stabbed knife in his heart. "Honey! do you find anything...." Hong said from inside the car "your wife is calling you...." Shenwei said in his low voice "hmm...." Yunlan only hummed and gesture Hong to wait for a moment..... then slowly opened that journal.

Yunlan read the journey and found a piece of map

Yunlan read the journey and found a piece of map.....which lead him to the 1st artifacts WHITE DRAGON.....but first he have to find it's keys Dragon Earring, which help him to get it.

Yunlan read everything which was written in first page.....but when he turned the page, found nothing.... Yunlan look at Lin then Shenwei "nothing written further...." Lin also check but found nothing "Yunlan! let me scan it... maybe we found anything" Lin take the journal and Yunlan thinking something..... then looked at Shenwei who busy cleaning his hand.... because that gloves make him feel disgusting.

Hong also looking at Shenwei and her eyes catch.....something shiny around his slender milky wrist. Hong get off the car and come to Wei..... then grab his soft wrist and roll up other's sleeve "Yunlan! look, it's that bangle... which you want to buy for me..." Hong said and Yunlan also look at his wrist "you married....?" Yunlan ask and other sadly nod then roll down his sleeve "you have jade bangle! means you married with....." Yunlan word cut by Shenwei.