Amulet

Shen Wei was confused what to do, but he have faith in his husband....and somewhere inside his heart he feel bad about his dear didi.....then he heard someone coming inside the room, he hurriedly teleport Tamina some safe place....then close his eyes while laying on the bed " He was still unconscious" one of Chu's men's said and drag Shen Wei from there then throw him harshly infront of Chu.

Chu pull Shen Wei hair and make him stand "hey! You bastard!! leave my gege.... don't hurt him" Yezun shout "You thinking really wrong about me....I'm not hurting him, i only want that amulet! but after seeing your brother's beauty..... what I do, I'm kind of little greedy.....I can't leave prey infront of me" Chu finished his word and start opening Shen Wei clothes "ahh....leave me.....uuhh....didi....he...aahhh....lp...help!!" Shenwei shout and struggle.

Yezun boil in anger and he clinch his fist..... then on Chu's nose, blood splattered all over the ground and Chu was whimpering in pain. Yezun come close to Wei "gege....are you alright? Let me help you" then again Chu grab Wei's hand and smirk at Yezun......because he knows about Yezun's condition, so he slams his hand into Yezun's ribs....which make other fell on the floor directly. Watching all this thing Shenwei feel pain ripples across his chest and his anger boil, because Chu didn't left anything.

Shen Wei slowly stood up and wave his hand in air, within a second his clothes were change and his attitude too...he was glowing golden, and in blink of eye he kill all the Chu's men's. Then he bend down and hold his brother " didi! are you alright? answer me....didi?!" Shen Wei nudge Yezun and asked many questions in one goes..... after few second later Yezun stir and split blood "ge!....sorry....I ruined everything..... and look, what I done to my chil...." Yezun about to complete his word...those men who hide behind the wall, appear there and kicked Shen Wei so hard on his face.....that it seemed like his head would fly off. 

But that was there dream because they didn't move their single muscle....because one grawling wolf glare at them. Who is walking straight towards them while reloading his launcher in one hand and in other holding SPAS-12.(I like this 👇 gun so much 🤗🤭)

Those men were frozen and pray to god please kill them before that Storm hit them

Those men were frozen and pray to god please kill them before that Storm hit them... because if that Storm hit them they will never ever take rebirth again.....One man spat out blood and teeth then start struggled to his feet look like someone hold his neck harshly. And they all scream "no...!no!!!!!" and their face turned pale.

Meantime, Lin and Daqing both reach there "Ye! What happen to you?" Daqing asked in his concern and hold Yezun in his arm...Shen Wei step aside and turn his gaze at Chu " You want me, okay...! but first asked for his permission" Shen Wei said and stand behind that storm name is...... ZHAO YUNLAN!

 ZHAO YUNLAN!