White Dragon

"Lady Ying Chun! we're here for ice artifacts WHITE DRAGON..... and we need Gong Hammer" Sang politely said and flower lady glare at him "shame on you! you are guardian of white dragon.....and you brought enemies here with you!! how dare you to do this....." flower lady angrily shout on Sang and this action make others startled. "But...they..."

"No

"No...! Never! get the hell out from here. You filthy person have no right to come here" flower lady again angrily shout. "What a angry strange woman, don't know what she considers herself" Hong said and other glare at her and within blink of eye her body start frozeing. "Stop lady Ying Chun.... please mercy on her, she was innocent" Sang asked for mercy.

Lin was confused for a second then he move his head toward Yunlan and gesture him. Yunlan nod "lady! We have not come to make you angry or upset, in fact I have to fulfill the promise I made to my father. So you help us and gave us that gong hammer" Yunlan said "father wish huh! then allow me to help you..." flower lady smirked and rise her hand in air, then snap her fingers.....and the floor is start collapsing.

"have MERCY! on them..... Lady Ying Chun!!"

As she do this a gentle voice touch her ears.....she widen her eyes and bow down immediately "young Master!" flower lady politely said and Yunlan frown "please! help him..... it's important" Wang said while gesturing at Yunlan.... flower lady understand everything and didn't ask further, she only turn toward Yunlan.

"you have to answer my question one by one, within 60 second.....and if you did any mistakes then your partner's body will frozen like ice sculpture....and destroy in second!" flower lady said and Hong become frightened.

"Yunlan...!!"

"Relax! I'm here..."

Yunlan assure Hong that he make it in no time....so just relax and stay calm. "are you ready? Zhao Yunlan...." flower lady asked and Yunlan shocked to hear her "how she know my name...." Yunlan inwardly think then nod his head (yes)

********

(A/N :- Ying Chun as YC......and Zhao Yunlan as ZYL)

YC:- Who is pleasing?

ZYL:- A person who speaks in a pleasing manner.

Lady Ying Chun widen his eyes when Yunlan answer her immediately.....she smile then asked 2nd question.

YC:- What is the most wonderful thing?

"......."

"What happened... Zhao Yunlan!?" flower lady smirk as time start running out...... Hong become more frightened and hold Yunlan's hand "answer it! Yunlan... what if something happens to me? remember one thing, you also not live forever!!" she shout and Yunlan got it.

ZYL:- The most amazing thing is that.....even though every day one sees countless living entities dying, but he still acts and thinks as if he will live forever.