Pleasure for Twins(part1)

First of all thank you my dear friend @priya_yilong for this 👆 picture....❤❤😘

<><><><><><><>

"Tell us about yourself and your family....." Queen asked and Yunlan happily told everything, and when the king asked whether your family has any objection to this marriage......then Yunlan assured him in reply that his family had no problem with this.

"I promised to you.....your highness! I Zhao Yunlan always fulfill my duty with love and respect!!"

After listening Yunlan's word king and Queen smile......then gesture Yunlan to look behind. Zhao turn back and stunned to see the view......Shenwei walking straight toward Yunlan and he looks so gorgeous in his wedding dress.

Shenwei  walking straight toward Yunlan and he looks so gorgeous in his wedding dress

Shenwei come close to Zhao Yunlan and shyly look down......because he want to hide his blushes face from Yunlan's eyes. The way Yunlan looking at Wei......It seemed that Yunlan was scanning Wei's body without his clothes.

"Hey! you horny wolf.....avert your filthy gaze from my......gege!" Yezun glare at him and Yunlan smirk.

"in your dreams!!"

"you....."

"Ahem!" Royal Priest cough and sign Yunlan and Wei to come in front of him......then he start the wedding ceremony, they both sign their wedding agreement and read their vows.....then priest tell Yunlan to kiss his bride.

Yunlan turn at Shenwei who looking down in shyness......Yunlan lift his chin and smile to see Wei's pink blushes face "allow me to hold your hand......allow me to make you mine in front of the everyone.....Xiao Wei!!" Yunlan said and Wei closed his doey eyes as permission.....then Yunlan kisses his soft petals, and priest announce them husband and wife!

then Yunlan kisses his soft petals, and priest announce them husband and wife!

Later they all come to the SKY TEMPLE......where that amulet is! and meet with the others guardian of those three artifacts......Yunlan see a cute couple and a cute looking boy stand there "who are they..?" Yunlan whisper and Shenwei introduce them to Zhao Yunlan.