He's Coming!

Yezun stir and open his eyes "woah.....!!! you scare me!" Yezun shout when he found Shenwei sitting there while gazing at him angrily.... Yezun sit up and looking at Wei's change expression.

"Why you do this to me..... didi??"

"You already know the reason.... then why ask"

"Because it's important for my family....whom both you and your lover trying to ruin it"

"wrong! you're thinking wrong.....who says I'm ruin your family, I only want that amulet.... when I get it (sits next to Wei) then I leave you and your family....deal!"

Yezun farward his hand to Wei and other swat it "No! Never!! whatever you say.....I'm not going to give you the amulet" Shenwei said and Yezun chuckle "then forgot about your husband and daughter...." Yezun said and about to go from there.....Wei hold his arm then slapped him hard "are you out of your mind!! How can you say like this, you too are going to be a mother.....if I take away your child from you, then what you do....???"

Shenwei angrily shout and Yezun frown "gege! don't you dare, touch my child...." Yezun said covering his belly..... like he protecting his unborn baby from Shenwei. "See, I only say this to you and you become angry and protective for your..... unborn baby! did you ever think....how I feel? how much it's hurt me? tell me didi...did you ever think about this!!"

Shenwei said and broke down into crying.... Yezun also crying standing there, because he know......whatever he did was just to get the amulet, but inadvertently Yezun has hurt his brother and his niece Tamina.

*******

Author's POV.....

As you all knows Wei and Yezun both twin who sharing soul..... and enjoying their life peacefully until their 18th birthday. Because that day royal elders going to choose their next GUARDIAN OF AMULET. Shenwei were very happy, because he knew that Yezun would be chosen for the Guardian.

Because Yezun had all the qualities that a guardian should have, such as intelligence, strength and beauty.....he was perfectly fits for this position. Shenwei was super excited same as Yezun, who also 100% sure that......this opportunity is his, because Yezun do very hard work to become perfect for it.

They both twin come in front of elder priest and bow their head in respect..... elder also bow his head in return.....then open a wooden box which having amulet inside, as he open it.... that amulet float in the air with a golden glow and goes straight towards the twin. Shenwei smile and step back when he see upcoming Amulet....and Yezun confidentiality stand there.

But they both shock when that amulet come in front of Shenwei and automatically placed around his neck

But they both shock when that amulet come in front of Shenwei and automatically placed around his neck. Yezun frown same as Wei but he didn't say anything and smile at his brother.... everyone clap for new choosen guardian, but Shenwei sense Yezun is not happy.