Crystal Cave

"Look here, what I found...." Yunlan shout and Lin frown "how can he see in darkness...?" Lin question make Chu also shocked "with flashlight!!" Yunlan coldly said.... Lin pat on his own head, then he realised.... maybe he hit the hard on the ground, when he fall.

"Ge! Come and see it....." Yunlan again said and Chu go there....they found a cave and it's wall shining like diamond when flashlight's light touch the wall. "Wow! what is this....?" Hong said while touching the wall.....Chu also stunned by seeing this "it's a CRYSTAL CAVE!" Lin said and everyone looking at him with questionable face.

"What! why you all looking at me like this...." Lin arch his eyebrows "how do you know that?" Chu asked and Lin show him his phone.... which having a map inside.

"You have map! and you didn't tell me

"You have map! and you didn't tell me...." Chu glare at him and about to grab his collar..... Yunlan come between them "Ge! we have to move from there...." Yunlan said and Chu nod then again look at Lin "will talk later about this!!!" poor Lin gulp down his saliva....and hold Yunlan's arm tightly like a scary girl.

"Hey! Leave him.... he's my property...." Hong yell and push Lin away....but her next move startled Yunlan....and someone else, who stand far from them also watching this....and silently crying. Because Hong kissed Yunlan in front of them.... and again warn Lin to stay away.

"aah!" Yezun hiss a little and Shenwei worriedly looking at him "didi! what happened..." Wei use telepathy "your babies hurting....ME!" Yezun pout and Wei smile lightly "I think your babies also don't like their father's nature"  Yezun look at Wei and other also feel hurt.

"didi.... when my babies ask for their father, then what will I do...." Wei sadly said and Yezun hugs his brother dearly "don't think too much... okay! I'm here" Yezun said and Wei nod with smile.

Yunlan enter inside the dark cave, and walk ahead he gesture Lin Jing to check the area carefully, Lin take out his map computer and start scanning the area. "Yunlan...this cave might have something underneath which was unknown to me because my device couldn't identify it" Lin said while waving his device in air.

Hong hold Yunlan's arm tightly "it scare me" Hong said and Yunlan gently move her hand and walk ahead. Lin smile widely while seeing Hong and again start doing his work. "Ge ..it's time let's go" Yezun said and wave his hand in air and vanished from there.

"Finally you all arrive here.... Wow I'm impressed" Shenwei said. "Impressed....are you stupid or something, you left us behind and don't know where you hide.....but look we are so smart that's because we are here alive" Lin said proudly but Chu pushes him aside and asked "who are you?" 

"He's local bartender and our guide too" Yunlan said "guide...! okay!! but if I'm not mistaken then, he have name" Chu question and Shenwei said "Yezun!! I'm Yezun" Chu confusedly look at him "GRRRWWW!!!" but one horrific sound get their attention. "What was that?" Lin asked while gulp down his saliva.