Broken Soul!

WARNING!!! mature content......

After their wedding when Yunlan went to meet his family....Shenwei find out that someone has stolen something from the sky temple, this was told by one of his loyal soldier Conbo (who always help wei and ye). Shenwei think of something and place his soft palm on the temple wall....he immediately pulled back then widen his eyes.....and tell conbo to stay alert....!!

In middle of the night when Yezun sleeping peacefully....Shenwei decided to meet Sheng and talk about this matter. He come to the Sky Temple....where Sheng and his son Zhujiu talking to each other.

"Young Master! what brings you here.... this late night!" both Sheng and Zhujiu bow to Shenwei "don't pretend....I already knew everything, what you and your filthy son do! and I'm here to warn you....if you don't surrender yourself to the elder priests, then remember one thing.... you have to face me!!" Shenwei coldly said and about to go back.

*Clap* *Clap*

"Oh my god... please someone save me from this dangerous beauty!" Zhujiu said and pull Wei by his waist "*sniffing* mmm.... you smell so fresh and tasty" Zhujiu sniff Wei's neck and other slap him.

"stay in your limit....."

"Limit...so you wanna see my limit...(evilly smirk) let's see how yours" Zhujiu pushed Wei on the floor and look at his father....who smiling standing there "what you think father.... should we show him our limits!" Zhujiu said while looking at Wei with lustful eyes.

"You think I'm easy target for you.... have dare, then touch me...." Shenwei smirk and Zhujiu frown then he looked at his father "what's his mean..." Zhujiu question him....and other sigh "young master is a pure soul....and if anyone touch him forcefully then, that person die because of that Amulet power.

Shenwei stand up and slap Zhujiu "now I'm going to tell about your filthy plans.... to our elder masters! then they decided which punishment you deserve for this sin" Shenwei angrily said and start taking his step ahead.

But Wei stop and turn back then widen his eyes....because Sheng showing him Yezun! who sleeping peacefully.....and one guard coming close to him, with a sharp knife and about to stabbed Yezun "NOOOOO!!!!! please? stop....please! stop him" Wei become frighten and plead to Sheng.

"what happens young master! scare...? I know, I can't hurt you.... but I can hurt your brother and that child, which now breathing inside him..."

Shenwei widen his eyes in shock that how he know about this "No! Please!! don't hurt them, I'm begging you....I do anything whatever you say but don't hurt them please!!"

Sheng smirked evilly and give something to Wei and said drink it.... Shenwei angrily gaze at him "don't make thing hard for your brother... young master!" Zhujiu said and Wei shiver then take that goblet... and slowly drink all liquid..... after drinking Shenwei feels sudden jolt in his body and then his body start heat up.

"w-wha.....what y....y-y-you...gi...ve.....mmm...... me...." Wei speak in his heavy breathing and Sheng grab Wei's hair from behind "we can't touch you...but this drug which you drink a second ago...make you plead to us.... young master!!" Sheng evilly laugh and Wei widen his eyes in shocked....then struggle to free himself.

"Don't use your useless strength... you can't make it! so corporate with us and plead for give you pleasure!!" Zhujiu said and drag Shenwei toward bed then throw him on it "uhh...aaarrrrhhh...hhh" Wei groan try to control himself.... but that drug start making Wei restless and poor beauty start whimpering and pleading.

Sheng didn't waste any other second....he come close to Wei and in one go, Sheng make Wei naked in front of their lustful eyes "beautiful..... and so pure! you're indeed a goddess..... young master! allow me to ease your pain..." Sheng said and spread Wei's leg wider then without delay...he harshly pushed his hungry dirty thing inside other's soft hole "AAAAHHHHHH.....Aaaaahhhhh.....noooo...aahhhh!!!" Wei scream in pain and try to escape.

Zhujiu come and hold Wei's both hands.... and forcefully kiss him, they both keep doing their work and Wei only crying for mercy.....Sheng cum inside him in heavy amount, he harshly pull himself.....and hurriedly sucks all liquid dry which leaking from Wei's hole. Then he again put his thing on it "arggghhhhhh" Sheng shout and push his dirty thing again inside Wei's hole....which make other constantly crying.

And he whimpering for someone to come and save him. Sheng looks at Zhujiu who took off his own clothes as well.....and start sucking Wei's manhood.....Shenwei gets more shocked and scared.......he gulped hard and cries "nnnn...mmmm...ummmm" he was trying to speak but not avail..... now two big and strong men were eat him whole and ravish his soul.

"don't waste time and let me make him taste mine" Sheng said and remove himself then goes at Wei's head side and sits very closer to wei's head and he forward his hips and forcefully put his dirty thing inside Shenwei mouth while pushing it deeper. "mmm.....ahem!......ummmm...." Shenwei choked when a big thing tries to enter his throat.

Now Zhujiu pouncing his thing inside Wei's hole. One satan is thrusting roughly between his legs and other satan is thrusting his dirty thing in and out from his mouth......his whole body was moving badly by the jolts he was receiving from his rapers.

"ummhhh....mmm" Zhujiu was panting thrusting and Sheng was smiling when he releases his a lot of cum in Shenwei's mouth....the cum start leaking from the sides and on the other side Zhujiu releases his cum inside Shenwei's hole.....but his cum was so much that it start leaking out from his ass along with the blood.

Zhujiu picks Shenwei in front of his chest and spreads his legs more wider than before. Wei has no strength left to struggle or shout. Zhujiu put his thing inside of him from back and Sheng start sucking Wei's manhood coming from the front, both the beats are doing their works. Sheng place Wei's legs on his shoulders and sucks on his nipples hardly.

Later Sheng laughs and retreats saying he wants to enter Shenwei now.....Zhujiu place Wei on the bed again and Sheng smiles seeing the bloody butt. But they doesn't care and keep raping him now Sheng was thrusting his hole in and out....and Zhujiu was sucking his nipples and lips. Zhujiu smirks and comes on Sheng side.....he took Wei's manhood in his mouth and start stroking it while his hole was bloody and Sheng pouncing it even more.

They again change the turns and do it to him again and again.....as now Zhujiu was pouncing his butt and Sheng was laughing.... Shenwei's soul gets damaged badly, he doesn't want to live now, he doesn't want to meet his family now! He stop shouting and stop struggling as well. He is dead now! He let them do whatever they want.

Zhujiu's eyes fell on Wei's manhood which was leaking with cum. He smiles and takes it in his mouth and suck all the cum dry. After sometime, Zhujiu removes himself and Sheng comes to take his turn now Zhujiu start sucking his nipples and suddenly Sheng flip him on his stomach and lay over his back and start thrusting badly.

Shenwei's body was moving up and down lifelessly.....blood was coming out from his mouth, and his hole.....Blood start flowing down slowly but others didn't care much about it....Sheng was thrusting and Zhujiu was laughing at him "today was a fiest and a best dinner ever!!" Sheng said in his husky voice and after that....he removes himself they realize Wei was fainted already.

"Now what?" Zhujiu asked and Sheng assure him....that drug they give Shenwei, it's not a ordinary drug.... when it's mix with Wei's blood then it slowly start damaging his cells....and increase his hormone level and he always being restless.....for anyone's touch. They both laugh and go away from there.....and unknown to them, Wei was listening everything.....he releasing cum mixed with blood and broken soul. 

🌀🌀🌀

Please share your vote comments..... which I really need it ☺️

I'm sorry for my mistake 🙏

Thank you ❤️