Uh-oh...Part 3

Sophie's POV:

"Guys! WHAT. PLAN." Keefe said again. Biana looked nervous and guilty. "Ummm...Sophie has nothing to do with this just so you know. It was my idea, not hers. I was just telling her about my plan to make you guys teammates in base quest!" (Phew! Good save Biana!)

"Ohhhhh! Yes! I haven't played that with you guys in so long!" Keefe said excitedly.

"ummm, what's Base quest?" Sophie asked.

"only the best game in the world!" Keefe said. "The Vackers came up with the game long ago and have been playing it with friends ever since." Keefe and Biana explained the rules. (You already know how the game works so I won't waste time explaining it.) They got fitz and went out to the Vackers front yard that was basically a forest! There were different types of trees and bushes everywhere! They were all trimmed perfectly though and there were some trunks cut off and in a circle like chairs in front of a fire pit. 

Sophie and Keefe were on a team together and biana and fitz were teamed together. Keefe knew the property better than Sophie did, so they both decided to have Keefe pick their base. They chose a huge red bud tree Near the house in case they needed an escape rout. Biana and Ritz-Fitz ran off to their base and they counted to 35 before keefe ran after them to find the two's base while Sophie guarded theirs. After a while Sophie got bored and decided to play some music on her phone and jam out since know one else was there. She put on a playlist with music by sublime with Rome like she was playing at home and then it started playing some rock songs that she liked. Black hole sun, then Fake it. 

"Good god, you're coming up with reasons
Good god, you're dragging it out
Good god, it's the changing of the seasons
I feel so raped, so follow me down
Just fake it if you're out of direction
Fake it if you don't belong"

She was in the middle of singing Fake it by Seether When Keefe came back over with Biana and Fitz. She really hoped they hadn't heard her singing cause that would have been embarrassing. But all three came over in shock. "Was....was that you!?"

Keefe's POV:

Keefe ran off to look for Biana and fitz. He saw some footprints made by Biana's stupid heels. Well at least they're good for something! He thought. He eventually saw biana just about to leave the Base to look for theirs so he hid behind a bush and waited for her to come his way. When she was at least 3 inches away, he popped out-making her shriek- and tagged her. Then he ran after the base where fitz was standing looking distracted. Keefe took the chance and tagged him and then the base. Fitz didn't seem to care though, he still looked mesmerized by something. Keefe waved his hand in front of Fitz's face (True story: When I typed in Fitz's it told me I spelled it wrong so I went to the dictionary thing to see how I could spell it right and one of the choices was seriously Ritz's! Try it I swear it's true!)

"uhhhhh dude? You know I just tagged you and your base right?"

"Shhhhh! Listen!" Fit'z said, putting a hand over Keefe's mouth. He started to get worried when he heard faint singing. It was AMAZING! And Keefe didn't exaggerate! The voice was really good. So the three followed to where it was coming from. As they got closer they heard one of Keefe's favorite songs. Fake it by Seether? Whoever this is has Taste! Then they heard the person singing along to the song.

"Good god, you're coming up with reasons
Good god, you're dragging it out
Good god, it's the changing of the seasons
I feel so raped, so follow me down
Just fake it if you're out of direction
Fake it if you don't belong"

The three walked out of the Bushes to see SOPHIE singing! Biana seemed just as shocked and asked "Was....was that you!?"