Thanks?

Sophie's POV: 

Oh no! What a re they doing here?! They weren't supposed to come here!!! I just need to walk away...they won't notice me....I'll be fi- "Sophie? Is that you?" Shoot!

"Joseph? Heyyyy! What are you doing here?" Sophie asked nervously. The two started walking over to her when I walked over to the guy at the taco stand and got more napkins. I was starting to walk away when Joseph stopped me. He was about to tell me something when a tall, Ice blue eyed keefe shoved his hand off my shoulder. "Hey! Keep your hands off her." Keefe said. Oh no....

"Oh! Okay sir! Didn't realize I was making Sophie here uncomfortable." Joseph said with a smirk. Keefe looked taken back. "Wait, you know her?" This just seemed to make Joseph even giddier (Is that a word? Idk...) "Yes! We actually....you know what? Never mind. I'm just here for a school trip. I noticed Sophie was here! Now Sophie, as I was gonna say, I'm sorry for how rude I was to you when I got with Selena. I know it caused you to......change over the next 2 years...and I wish I hadn't said what I said to you. It was rude and I'm sorry that It's taken me this long to realize it. So I see you've got a new life! And a family with siblings? That's great. I'm so happy for you." He said with a smile. Now it was Sophie's turn to look taken back. 

"W-what? How did you.....what? And why? And....when? And now?! What the heck Joseph! After two years! And......Ugh! I don't even know what to say to you, but I can assure you that apology didn't help after 2 years." Sophie said Coldly. Joseph didn't seem to care. "So who's your knew boyfriend here?" He said. Sophie was about to deny those specific words when Keefe jumped in.

"Keefe Sencen." He said with a smirk, and shook Joseph's hand. Selena was hiding behind Joseph the whole time. She didn't seem as confident as she used to be. More, shy and quiet. Sophie liked her better that way.....

"How did you guys meet?" He asked.

"Well it was her first day of school and I was warming up my motorcycle around our neighborhood-"

"Oh! So you live in the same area! That's cute! So have you met Sophie Family then? Er-foster family?" He smiled. Sophie knew what he was trying to do. He was pretending to be nice cause even though he was with Selena, he still cared about Sophie. He just didn't want to be in her drama. So now that he thinks she's with another guy, he wants to mention her history with her family and get him to think she was weird too....This couldn't be good. Keefe was her only real friend so far! If he thought she was weird, than what would happen? 

"Ummm....I actually haven't met her parents or siblings yet. She just got here a few days ago."

"Oh! Well do you know why she's here?"

"Yes? Her older sister goes to collage here and they all wanted to be closer to her. Why?" Keefe said confused.

"Oh really Sophie? That's the best excuse you could come up with?" Joseph said. Sophie started to panic.

"I-I....ummm.....*sigh*" What was she supposed to say? That she partially lied to her friends? I mean...she technically told the truth......But now they wouldn't believe her...

"Sophie? SOPHIE! FOSTER!"

"Hm!?"

"You gonna explain what this dude means?" Keefe said.

"Oh, umm......I kinda.....got adopted by the family I'm with right around the time that they moved here......so..ummm.....what I said was basically true.....It just had nothing to do with me. It was more of their decision...." She said. Sophie was sure Joseph expected Keefe to be mad that she ha lied and get his way, but Keefe did the complete opposite. He slowly walked over to Sophie and.....Hugged her?!

"Are you okay?" He asked. Sophie was shocked! She didn't think her would care. So she hugged him back-on the verge of crying- and said with a weak voice "Y-yeah. I guess. Sometimes at home though they get me mixed up with Jolie and I feel like they only took me in cause they wish Jolie was still around....."

"No! Everyone around here knows your parents! Their like Idols in our small town! They would never do something like that! Trust me."

"How do you know? They didn't even live here until like 2 days ago?"

"They still worked for that famous company! My dad actually runs it! They used to work there and my family knew their pretty well...but were not talking about me right now okay! Don't let this random weirdo guy get to you. I know I won't." It sounded like Keefe knew what Joseph was trying to do then..... And he didn't care yet? Sophie was surprised he hadn't walked away weirded out by now from how Joseph makes her issues sound....

"Well has Sophie told you about what happened to her old family and her sister????" Ohhhh no!

"N-no. What happened?"

"Well, her poor parents got in a car crash on their way to pick Sophie up from school and when her little sister Amy found out, she ran away! *tisk tisk* She still hasn't been found..."

"Oh my gosh! Sophie are you okay!?" He looked worried that I would suddenly be hurt from the accident from 2 years  ago.

"It's fine. I'm fine. But you probably think I'm weird now so I'll just go..." 

"No! Of course I don't think your weird! Who would think that?"

"Ummm....the people right next to you....." This seemed to be the crossing point for keefe.

"What else did he do?" He asked angrily.

"Well, um before the thing with my family, me and him dated for like a year and a half, and then The thing with my family happened and he got distant and started hanging out with Selena instead of helping me cause he didn't wanna be part of it. But I didn't know, so since we were so distant, I tried going on a date with him since we hadn't...." (This is basically just her telling keefe the same thing I told you in the last chapter.....)

 When Sophie finished explaining everything, Keefe was 100% angry and turned back to a smirking Joseph who didn't even look sorry after hearing her point of view of this story. Selena on the other hand, looked terrified. "S-Sophie, I'm so sorry. I had just moved there at the time and I didn't know what I was thinking. I barely knew you or Joseph and I'm really sorry for what he did to you and how I was involved. I shouldn't have done that to you two." She seemed genuine with her sorry. She even smacked Joseph in the face, broke up with him, and then walked over and stood next to Sophie as if to say "I'm on her side" And Keefe? Ha! Forget it! He punched Joseph in the face and walked away with Sophie and Selena. They all talked for a while until Selena said sorry again for what happened, but she needed to go catch the bus for their ride to the place they were staying during the field trip. She gave Sophie her number, and went off to catch the school bus. Once they left, Sophie and keefe walked around telling jokes, laughing, and walking around a bunch of stores like before. While they were about to walk in front of a dress store when they heard a squeal. They looked at each other confused, and then looked in the direction of the noise. And they found Biana and Linh, in pretty fall outfits walking-no-more like as close as you can get to running in the boots she was wearing. Here we go......

Aaaannnndd two chapters this week! My parents are doing practice tonight so I'll have a lot of time. In other words I may have more chapters for you at the end of the day!!!!!

-🌺Fostaaa🌺